PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is it possible at even this late stage that a statement by the PL would halt procedings.? By that I mean something acceptable to City that say admits their gut feeling about payment details was simply misplaced.
If so now they have all the things City refused to originally gave surely it will be more embarrassing to continue without that evidence that prompted the action.

It's a bit like the ending to Ghostbusters. To paraphrase: Choose the embarrassment of your destruction :)

But no, I don't think withdrawing the allegations is at all likely. Even if the serious charges aren't proven they will be able to get the club on something soft I guess, with a small sanction.

Has there been some news about the proceedings in the last few days ? I've had a few days away from the Internet ( recommend to all !)
Amid a couple of posters arguing between themselves ad nauseum there seems to be reference to some news.
Can anyone put this up or give a quick summary ?

Don't include the word doomed.
Okay then.
IMG_1218.jpeg

I stand to be corrected but are we not past the discovery stage of the investigation where the plaintiffs are obliged to have provided us with all their evidence for their charges?

If so the fact we have not shat our kecks at the mere weight of their smoking gun and held our hands up with an "its a fair cop guvnor" should lead us to believe they have waved the der Spiegel emails at us once again.

Additional info allegedly pointing to a query re a certain single individuals testimony and its veracity is merely a red herring by our detractors. His testimony was not the only verification of the true events as stated by our and others documentation, accounts etc.

We all wait for the eventual reveal of the PL's "evidence" with bated breath. It should be a fucking scandal if all they have is what UEFA had and are simply rehashing the same case as held at CAS and expecting or hoping for a different outcome.
Heads should roll if that proves to be the case.

It's a bit like the ending to Ghostbusters. To paraphrase: Choose the embarrassment of your destruction :)

But no, I don't think withdrawing the allegations is at all likely. Even if the serious charges aren't proven they will be able to get the club on something soft I guess, with a small sanction.
So if they carry on and secure a small victory you think that is enough to justify the massive extra time in court
bill the PL members must subscribe to,?

Like being found not guilty of murder but maximum penalty for out of date tax disc on the car.
Wolves etc will be pleased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.