PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Interesting that SJ seemed so relaxed, and even a little impressed, by Todd Boehly's creative accounting with respect to the Hotel sale, but thinks any alleged accountancy discrepencies by City signal the end of the world.
Heard that myself and thought the same.’Creative accounting’,two words that the prick wouldn’t dream of using,if talking about City.I detest the plastic ponce with every fibre of my being!…

Yes i thought City fans would immediately realise it wasn’t about City. It was good today I think. Mr Jordan is “evolving” his view on FFP

By no means am I looking to tell you your business, and up until recent, I never thought I’d care or know so much about football finance. I do find everything you say incredibly informative and your ability to control what must be some severe frustrations with some of the loons you have to engage with amazing.

Could I ask though, next time you’re on with Jordan and he bangs on about who pays our lawyers all this money and does it work against future FFP. Please ask him if he honestly thinks Panick KC is paid by the hour to do all his own due diligence?
Or whether Jordan understands that our own in house lawyers will be preparing the majority of the case, and we’ll only pay Panic KC for his time in court.

Surely he doesn’t believe or is stupid enough to think we’re paying the reported £100k an hour for him to do all the research, all the litigation and present the case himself?

Yes i thought City fans would immediately realise it wasn’t about City. It was good today I think. Mr Jordan is “evolving” his view on FFP
He still wouldn’t agree that Newcastle selling a player to Saudi was the same thing, which it is, both are assets and both can be sold for which is agreed in fact they are your best assets.

PD we are lucky to have you. Truly amazing how this circus is unravelling. I was genuinely spooked when the redscum krew dropped the 115 charges bs with a widespread and calculated attack on us initially, but since then I'm now actually looking forward to judgement day - when the EPL and all it's ghouls are humbled to their knees . . .

Interesting that SJ seemed so relaxed, and even a little impressed, by Todd Boehly's creative accounting with respect to the Hotel sale, but thinks any alleged accountancy discrepencies by City signal the end of the world.
Wasn't Jordan holidaying on Boelys yaht last year not long after the takeover? Jordan is a hack just like the rest and bends over to anyone stupid enough to give him the attention he craves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.