Plane crash - Chapecoense FC - Awarded Copa Sudamericana - first game back today. P25

Thought the minutes silence was impeccable as usual , but the end to this match really sums up what is wrong with our game Fabregas targets a Brazilian player who is probably emotionally affected by these events due to losing two close friends , by slapping him full in the face , Dinho with his emotions all over the place on top of a refereeing performance that has sunk to new levels so he wants to throttle the slimy toady bastard. At least Dinho's was an honest if ill advised reaction , the slimey toad on the other hand new exactly what he was doing with his theatrical fall and look of innocence and then the cheeky c*nt wants to shake Pep's hand after the game ,what a tw*t of a player and human being

I’ve been reading some reports in the South American press that suggests that the background to this disaster is even worse than a greedy pilot / owner cutting corners to maximise profits. It seems that the charter cost for the flight was far in excess of what would be reasonable and this airline is used regularly for charters related to CONMEBOL and various South American FAs. The implication is that the airline is used because it gives backhanders to high up people in these organisations. There are also connections to people high up in the aviation authorities to ensure that everything goes smoothly. I’ve read that the charter fee was in the region of $100k which is probably three times what it should be. Presumably a football club would be encouraged to use this airline by its FA or by CONMEBOL as an unwritten condition of taking part in the tournament. As a comparison for the cost of a charter, I went to Monchengladbach with Thomson and paid £225 along with about 150 others on the plane which is a total of around £34k. Of that amount, Thomson’s costs, coaches in Cologne, profit etc would need to be covered as well as the charter cost of the Jet2 Airbus aircraft for a day which is nearly twice the size of the Avro RJ. I'm guessing that a day’s charter for the trip to Germany would therefore be around £20k or $25k. There’s no way a two day charter of a smaller aircraft should be four times that amount. For airline employees to take such a risk to maximise their own profits must mean that the backhanders paid to various officials must take up the bulk of the charter price just leaving the airline with a small profit that felt they needed to maximise. As a sanity check I looked up the cost of wet leasing an Avro RJ. Wet leasing is leasing an aircraft from an operator that provides crew, fuel and any other services. The rate was $2,650 per Block Hour. A return trip for this aircraft would be about 10 hours so the charter should have cost around $27K, maybe $35K max if it included a lot of extras. $100K would be extortionate.

I’ve been reading some reports in the South American press that suggests that the background to this disaster is even worse than a greedy pilot / owner cutting corners to maximise profits. It seems that the charter cost for the flight was far in excess of what would be reasonable and this airline is used regularly for charters related to CONMEBOL and various South American FAs. The implication is that the airline is used because it gives backhanders to high up people in these organisations. There are also connections to people high up in the aviation authorities to ensure that everything goes smoothly. I’ve read that the charter fee was in the region of $100k which is probably three times what it should be. Presumably a football club would be encouraged to use this airline by its FA or by CONMEBOL as an unwritten condition of taking part in the tournament. As a comparison for the cost of a charter, I went to Monchengladbach with Thomson and paid £225 along with about 150 others on the plane which is a total of around £34k. Of that amount, Thomson’s costs, coaches in Cologne, profit etc would need to be covered as well as the charter cost of the Jet2 Airbus aircraft for a day which is nearly twice the size of the Avro RJ. I'm guessing that a day’s charter for the trip to Germany would therefore be around £20k or $25k. There’s no way a two day charter of a smaller aircraft should be four times that amount. For airline employees to take such a risk to maximise their own profits must mean that the backhanders paid to various officials must take up the bulk of the charter price just leaving the airline with a small profit that felt they needed to maximise. As a sanity check I looked up the cost of wet leasing an Avro RJ. Wet leasing is leasing an aircraft from an operator that provides crew, fuel and any other services. The rate was $2,650 per Block Hour. A return trip for this aircraft would be about 10 hours so the charter should have cost around $27K, maybe $35K max if it included a lot of extras. $100K would be extortionate.
Wet lease is usually ACMI. Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance. The charter pays all fuel, ATC, and handling fees. 2.5k is about right for an ACMI charter.

It seems that one of the pilots said in a media interview just prior to take-off that LaMia is "Proud to be the official carrier of the Copa Sudamericana 2016". This has got CONMEBOL's dirty mitts all over it.

Thought the minutes silence was impeccable as usual , but the end to this match really sums up what is wrong with our game Fabregas targets a Brazilian player who is probably emotionally affected by these events due to losing two close friends , by slapping him full in the face , Dinho with his emotions all over the place on top of a refereeing performance that has sunk to new levels so he wants to throttle the slimy toady bastard. At least Dinho's was an honest if ill advised reaction , the slimey toad on the other hand new exactly what he was doing with his theatrical fall and look of innocence and then the cheeky c*nt wants to shake Pep's hand after the game ,what a tw*t of a player and human being

Yeah, shame Sergio didn't feel the same about the Brazilian he absolutely nailed ey?

Agreed
Shame that particular Brazilian didn't respect his countrymen by staying within in the laws of the game

I was pointing out excusing Fernandinho because he is Brazilian whilst no one being arsed as to Luiz's nationality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.