Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just different opinion pal to your own. I have never thought he was a top class striker and, unlike some who feel it is disloyal, wont change my opinion just because City have signed him.

Hope it works out though. He lacks consistency for me and I think he will be compared to Dzeko in a seasons time in the sense when he has a bad game he can be very bad. As a massive, unusual plus he is an excellent defender at set pieces which will prove very useful.
Your opinion based on what? He's hardly had a chance to kick a ball for us.
Personally, I don't know if will be any good for us or not because I don't have a crystal ball. But then neither does anyone else.
So let's do the decent thing and give him a chance to show what he can do before we start jumping on his back.

I'm glad you guys have so much confidence in Bony; Only time will tell.
personally, i think he's frustrating to watch. I'm yet to see how he would be able to hold things up when we need him.

I sincerely hope that he proves me wrong, because i think most people on here think of him as a "world-beater". Enough talking lets watch an see.

Once again people judge a new player negatively before they have even had a chance to familiarise themselves with their new club, players and system of play. The time to judge will be at the end of his first full season with us. Personally, I believe he has looked promising with an excellent touch and ability to bring others in to play. I will judge his overall contribution at the end of the season but I wish him well.

If Bony does start tomorrow, I'll be looking for him and Sterling to link up brilliantly and for interplay between the two of them to be our biggest threat.

Holding Up the ball and then playing it round the corner to wingers was one of his best contributions at Swansea, he has great awareness of people making runs off him - like we saw with that back heel assist last season.

Can't fathom the amount of hatred for him in this thread, but worth remembering that he had only ever played as a lone striker before he arrived here and we tried to make him play with Sergio. I thought they worked well together, but we'll see him at his best on his own.

Those with the pitch forks need to give their heads a wobble. He hasn't kicked a ball for us yet.

The lad is quality and is a top signing. He will prove as much this season if people give him the opportunity

Your opinion based on what? He's hardly had a chance to kick a ball for us.
Personally, I don't know if will be any good for us or not because I don't have a crystal ball. But then neither does anyone else.
So let's do the decent thing and give him a chance to show what he can do before we start jumping on his back.

My opinion based on having watched him numerous times for Swansea. I do not know why I would need a crystal ball, I would say that is probably how all footballers are assessed.

He certainly will get a chance like every player does. Also even if he fails I would never criticise him at a match as its counter productive. Stating on an internet forum, in my opinion, he is to inconsistent is not denying him a chance or jumping on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.