Players who should have changed clubs

Le Tissier wasted his career by staying at Southampton

He could have gone anywhere he wanted, won a sackful of trophies, 50 odd England caps and earned millions of pounds whilst he was at it

Instead he took the easy life in the comfort zone rather than challenging himself

Kevin Gallen. I think he was about to sign for them lot but got a bad injury and stayed at QPR (I think). Was a lot better player than that.

Not the bloody same as yours anyway!
Morrisey-Face.gif

Kevin Gallen. I think he was about to sign for them lot but got a bad injury and stayed at QPR (I think). Was a lot better player than that.

Henrik Larsson, should have moved earlier, but left Celtic for Barcelona and Utd when he was coming to the end of his career.

Henrik Larsson, should have moved earlier, but left Celtic for Barcelona and Utd when he was coming to the end of his career.
Hard to know with him, to be honest. He was outstanding at Celtic, the best player in Scotland at that time, by a distance. However; it was in the Scottish league, and let's be honest; Henrik's gran could probably look good playing up there. Now, don't get me wrong; he may well have done brilliantly at the Catalans or our quiet neighbours. I guess we'll never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.