police racism

How you do know GMP failed to act? He could've been arrested by GMP? Internal investigations are much like criminal ones, you need some evidence to take it anywhere.

The fact the officer has been arrested twice is far from ideal, GMP will have taken legal advice. If the officer is a liability I'm sure they'd like to get rid of him but require reason to do so.

FantasyIreland said:
There is zero in that article,no evidence,no quotes,no nothing......Its sad as fuck that some people have nothing better to do than try and find ammunition to bash the Police,so,to the OP and your likeminded brethren..... you'd be fucked without them.

The first sentence is true but there's a certain irony that normally the authorities don't seem to worry about technicalities like evidence before hauling anyone up before the courts if there's any link to football.

The last sentence is about as relevant to anything as what I've just had for my tea.

tidyman said:
FantasyIreland said:
There is zero in that article,no evidence,no quotes,no nothing......Its sad as fuck that some people have nothing better to do than try and find ammunition to bash the Police,so,to the OP and your likeminded brethren..... you'd be fucked without them.

The first sentence is true but there's a certain irony that normally the authorities don't seem to worry about technicalities like evidence before hauling anyone up before the courts if there's any link to football.

The last sentence is about as relevant to anything as what I've just had for my tea.

What's irrelevant about the need for a Police Service?

i'm white and i've been the victim of police brutality on quite a few occasions and so have many of my honky mates,i don't think the police are racist they are just cunts towards anyone

FantasyIreland said:
tidyman said:
FantasyIreland said:

What's irrelevant about the need for a Police Service?

Because the subject under discussion is whether a serving policeman has been treated correctly after been arrested at a football match. What has the fact the country needs a police force got to do with anything?

The country needs doctors but Harold Shipman was still a bit of a ****.

tidyman said:
Because the subject under discussion is whether a serving policeman has been treated correctly after been arrested at a football match. What has the fact the country needs a police force got to do with anything?

Which he obviously has otherwise the CPS would have submitted enough evidence to the contrary.

You brought up relevance in reference to my initial post.

And the Police is a service,not a force.

FantasyIreland said:
tidyman said:

Which he obviously has otherwise the CPS would have submitted enough evidence to the contrary.

You brought up relevance in reference to my initial post.

And the Police is a service,not a force.

Yeah I've seen Hot Fuzz too mate. But thanks for the reminder.

And if you honestly think that everyone who gets nicked at football is treated with the same courtesy by the police and CPS than if their "offence" had taken place anywhere else, you haven't been to much football over the last 30 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.