Positive changes to ticket exchange

Read my first post in this thread and tell me where i expect it to be designed around me???!!!!

I said i used it 10 times last season, this time hope to not have to use it even the 6 times, said it was a shame they changed it as it's hard to guess how things will be next year, but that i'll get used to the idea!

ok? so calm down! I was answering in my recent posts to the ticket mob who like to act like anyone who misses any games doesn't deserve a ticket. I get the feeling you only read my most recent post in this thread.

Night night :)

I am glad you will make more games next season kippaxkid74 and that you have retained your season card.

I support the 6 game ticket exchange limit but clearly the Club would need to show more flexibility for some circumstances like your own.

I am glad you will make more games next season kippaxkid74 and that you have retained your season card.

I support the 6 game ticket exchange limit but clearly the Club would need to show more flexibility for some circumstances like your own.

I think eveyone knows where your coming from Tim.

Amongst 42,000 people the situation will not suit everyone and there will be extenuating circumstances in a number of cases which the club will need to consider, however that does not make the policy wrong.

It appears the club has viewed it as an issue, possibly based on the data of attendees and hence the change.

I deplore touting but would the club really lose out if they guaranteed the S/T credit through the exchange, regardless of whether it sells or not? That way, the club are in complete control of selling the tickets and there is absolutely no need for fans to be risking not be allowed in or S/T holders risking a ban due to someone misbehaving. Course, it would help if all the prices were a little more reasonable as well!

I agree with you about match day prices being excessive for
Many parts of the ground.

I think the Club could have a promotion where to increase use of the Ticket Exchange sellers were guaranteed their money back (for a certain number of games). I'm not sure then Club would go for underwriting the full six games?

Once there were enough buyers and sellers (and face value was more affordable) the Exchange should work very well.

I think eveyone knows where your coming from Tim.

Amongst 42,000 people the situation will not suit everyone and there will be extenuating circumstances in a number of cases which the club will need to consider, however that does not make the policy wrong.

It appears the club has viewed it as an issue, possibly based on the data of attendees and hence the change.

Good points about the data Frank and extenuating circumstance.

Btw, If you are still interested in reading the Beet Trautman book I can try to drop it off on Friday or Saturday.

Good points about the data Frank and extenuating circumstance.

Btw, If you are still interested in reading the Beet Trautman book I can try to drop it off on Friday or Saturday.

Is it not friday today Tim? Do you mean next week Tim prior to Bournemouth?

Yes I would love to read the book about Bert.

Now we have City fans telling other fans not to buy a season ticket !! you could not make up the nonsense on here at times
I am saying buy a season ticket if you are going to go to majority of games if not let somone else buy the season ticket then just buy the tickets for the games you want to go .if there is a medical reason or compasionte reason why people cant attend many games in one season that is a completly different story.no one wants a genuine season ticket holder to be peanalised but as many posters on here point out time and time again people buy a seaon ticket and cherry pick the best games that is why we are left with many empty seats.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.