Possible Work Place flirting

We are supposed to meet tonight for dinner but haven't heard from her yet. So i am hopeful that she notices how uncomfortable I get actually.
Did you ever think that by accepting all the dinner and lunch invitations you might be sending the wrong message?

Some old tart is around 54, now she is 33, he’s going out for dinner with her, then he’s not, somebody’s got a made-up girlfriend and know a polish guy has been around but she still wears her uniform?
Bollocks to this, i’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than carry on reading this thread. Ban the OP for this shite thread.

And i bet the fat whore has got chippy-tits.

I’m out!

Luke shaw’s involved?!

Now we are talking.

OP - if she even slightly resembles this woman, you should forget all thoughts of asking her if she is flirting, abandon the imaginary girlfriend, cancel the dinner date and get straight round to her place.

2E3F069B-B7D5-4030-9DCA-A604CEE46DD8.jpeg

Suggest a takeaway and Netflix but for fuck's sake don't order too soon - the takeaway suggestion is just to get you there.

Begin by putting your arm around her as you settle in to watch something on Netflix - I'd suggest Maradona in Mexico, nothing too deep. you don't want to kill the ambience.

When Maradona wins his first match and is singing and dancing with the players in the changing room, tell her it makes your heart sing and life is too short. Send her upstairs to get her stockings on. Give her no more than 3 minutes and then appear in her bedroom door frame.

Remember to take pics but for fuck's sake, don't tell her they're for bluemoon. I'm not suggesting you post them on here at all. A pm will suffice.

And hurry up, I'm riding the clutch here.

Last edited:
Now we are talking.

OP - if she even slightly resembles this woman, you should forget all thoughts of asking her if she is flirting, abandon the imaginary girlfriend, cancel the dinner date and get straight round to her place.

Suggest a takeaway and Netflix but for fuck's sake don't order too soon - the takeaway suggestion is just to get you there.

Begin by putting your arm around her as you settle in to watch something on Netflix - I'd suggest Maradona in Mexico, nothing too deep. you don't want to kill the ambience.

When Maradona wins his first match and is singing and dancing with the players in the changing room, tell her it makes your heart sing and life is too short. Send her upstairs to get her stockings on. Give her no more than 3 minutes and then appear in her bedroom door frame.

Remember to take pics but for fuck's sake, don't tell her they're for bluemoon. I'm not suggesting you post them on here at all. A pm will suffice.

And hurry up, I'm riding the clutch here.
Resembling which woman @Cellarite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.