Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '23

Botman off which looked like a bad one. I don't rate Botman but comes to show even when he goes off that his replacement is Matt Targett.

Says its all.
That was peak stupidity because in what world do you substitute your CB?

I think that's the issue at this level when you step up. Fear, too much respect, over thinking, especially if you're winning. Takes a while for managers and teams to get over that. It's why Utd where so good years ago and it's similar to what Pep said about us in CL for past few years.
Agree mate! They've reached another level, this is a good wake up call for Howe and its good its happened early on in the season.

................and even put Mane in a position where he stopped playing for the Saints.
Sorry BlueMonday...........couldnt resist it.

"Wolves midfielder Matheus Nunes will be fined after missing training in an effort to secure a move to Manchester City."

Sorry BlueMonday...........couldnt resist it.

"Wolves midfielder Matheus Nunes will be fined after missing training in an effort to secure a move to Manchester City."

Been thinking about this all BH weekend haven't you pal?

Nunes' behaviour is unprofessional, we wouldn't put up with it and have proven that last season with Cancelo. I dont recall City ever moaning about another team poaching players from us. If a player wants to leave, Pep has allowed them to leave in the following window. No fuss made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.