"Press room erupted"

By chance I was watching the PL highlights and on the introduction there´s a montage of club flags being unfurled in famous national landmarks. The scums hung from the Beetham tower (strange as the building in in the COM) Spuds hung from Big Ben , Evilton from the Liver building .......you get the picture

At the end clearly as an afterthought, we got 2 City towels hanging from pylons in the middle of fookin nowhere. Oh and the scum got the swamp on as well so got 2 snippets.
It just about fookin summed it up for me

WANKERS ALL!!

hahahah, i saw this in Australia recently. Exactly right. A load of pylons in the middle of nowhere.

No history y see

Dr Mick said:
I feel sorry for whoevers got to clean all the spunk off the press room walls following this latest spurs wankfast. Pitty City forget to follow the script and ruined your day you bitter biased twats. Hope you all enjoy sucking hard on the cock of Karma this evening. Bale wasn't even the best player in a white shirt today never mind the best player on the pitch. As for best goal of the game only me who can remember Canary Dave's stunning through ball for Sammy's super strike then? Press and Media scum. I really do worry for their personally safety when City are crowned premier league champions. The suicide rate is gunna go through the roof in newrooms throughout the UK. Fucking Sunday Supplement will be flying their Croissants at half mast for months.

lol

well said

Not because I'm mard, soft, or unable to hear/read the...

truth, but simply because there will be absolutely no fucking point - I will not be viewing any media until Thursday (after we''ve beat the Scousers).

There will not be any analysis of today's game, of tactics, of style; instead there will be a frenzied and relentless witchhunt for one of our players. A momentary incident will eclipse the other 94 minutes, relegating an open and absorbing game to a mere bystander, squeezing a match into oblivion so columns upon columns of sensationalistic bilge can be printed or verbally spouted over the airwaves.

The media has become a kangaroo court where soundbite is King, slow motion replay rules and pundits who have indulged in such wholesome pursuits as smoking crack, drink-driving, girlfriend beating and dogging are considered to be some sort of bastian of truth.

Fuck em.

Think I'll give them a miss for a while.

He meant the Emirates press room and Pat Nevin said "i've never heard a bunch of neutrals cheer a goal so loud in a press room" the neutrals bit made me laugh. Mind you it could have been the cockney united meeja, now that would have been a racket. BTW i've been driving back for 4 hours and apparently Mario is up for murder in the morning.

The wank brigade ....fook em alll

Check out the league table, all you sad biased hacks .....

LoveCity said:
I was sat in front of media types against Liverpool and some of them were fist pumping when the Dippers scored. Yet they happily took their free burgers and drinks at half-time, the two-faced cockney cunts. Siege mentality.

Hahaha im with you blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.