"Press room erupted"

give & go said:
I sit on back row in CB126 right in front of press load of bollocks all the press cheered spurs goals only voice I could hear at the time of goal was Ian cheesman when bale scored , there was a lot of muttering in appreciation when they watched the replay of bales goal.
Couldnt hear anything when city scored coz of the defining noise from blues fans, I know the press write some negative shit about us , but some great things to , great article about Richards in the Indipendent , also Henry Winter allways fair and always speaks when covering city wasnt here today.
Think they will go to town on Balo about today whatever we can ride it

Saturdays Independent was full of City with the Spurs match and the Richards article - not all favourable mind but looks like we're going to have to take the rough with the smooth, especially if we win the league it will be unbearable.

Time to grow some BIG Balls and ignore the shit coming our way.

bored at work said:
....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.
Just can't take this bloke seriously, in his commentary he said at one point that Howard Webb was the ref at the emirates, now I know he's fergies favourite rag...err sorry ref, but time travel, I didn't think he was that good. He then claimed on 606 that he wasn't anti City, despite saying he was distracted at the time of mario's stamp, but that he thought it was a straight red anyway. This clown will be commentating at anfield on Wednesday night in his liverpool shirt, the best thing to do is ignore the tw@t.

awest said:
He meant the Emirates press room and Pat Nevin said "i've never heard a bunch of neutrals cheer a goal so loud in a press room" the neutrals bit made me laugh. Mind you it could have been the cockney united meeja, now that would have been a racket.
I'm a blue, so not very 'neutral', but I briefly clapped Bale's goal, anyone who loves football should applaud a strike like that, thankfully it didn't affect our three points.

Re: Not because I'm mard, soft, or unable to hear/read the...

Uber Blue said:
truth, but simply because there will be absolutely no fucking point - I will not be viewing any media until Thursday (after we''ve beat the Scousers).

There will not be any analysis of today's game, of tactics, of style; instead there will be a frenzied and relentless witchhunt for one of our players. A momentary incident will eclipse the other 94 minutes, relegating an open and absorbing game to a mere bystander, squeezing a match into oblivion so columns upon columns of sensationalistic bilge can be printed or verbally spouted over the airwaves.

The media has become a kangaroo court where soundbite is King, slow motion replay rules and pundits who have indulged in such wholesome pursuits as smoking crack, drink-driving, girlfriend beating and dogging are considered to be some sort of bastian of truth.

Fuck em.

Great post,however

You will get a paper tomorrow won't you

Think I'll give them a miss for a while.

They are mostly ManUre, Arse, Spuds, Chelski or Bin Dipping fans. Well, lads of the press, your party is over, the cartel is being ripped up and shoved up your spotty arses. Get your piss soaked blankets out and start crying for mummy whilst wailing, "It`s not fair, it`s not fair.I thought we would always be top of the pile."

As Mikey said in the Goonies....."This is our time."

TAKE IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT!!!!!!

I don't think the 'neutrals' in the press have realised yet that we are here to stay and are going to dominate their beloved big 4 for years and years to come. Their children and grand children WILL be City fans.

theperfect10 said:
give & go said:
, especially if we win the league it will be unbearable.

Time to grow some BIG Balls and ignore the shit coming our way.

Oh I think we'll just about bear winning the league!

Bring it on so I can see if I can cope lol

all the crap city will get from the media over the next few days , proves one thing , we are the best team in the league , and they dont fucking like it

squirtyflower said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
i can understand it

i erupted when we scored the winner!

I must confess, the thought of you 'erupting' is somewhat disconcerting.
the small amount was everywhere!

Here is an artistic impression...

RandyMarshJizz_New_Skyrim_Trailer-s635x477-140227.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.