PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

I actually think Sane is likely to become the most terrifying of that bunch, fairly quickly. Not saying the best, necessarily, but the one the oppo really don't want to see.

Gary Neville (in one of his rare moments of genuine neutrality) has already mentioned it, from a fullback's perspective.

But as you say, the variety we can potentially introduce, is difficult or any opposition to pin down. An attack with Sanchez, Aguero & Bernardo Silva for example is a potential nightmare & completely unlike Sane, Jesus & Sterling, an entirely different nightmare. Like two completely different teams.

The only thing missing, is a genuine aerial threat, but Jesus has a bit of Dennis Law about him in being deceptively dangerous there.
We've still got Bony :-)

Didn't really need a new thread - we must have at least 10 on the go which mention us selling Aguero, normally with Marvins input somewhere along the line..

Imo, signing Sanchez & selling Aguero, would be the most stupid thing City have done in the transfer market since the takeover (unless the rumours of The Pelle insisting on Bony, rather than Dybala are true).

So much so, that our rivals/enemies would breathe a huge sigh of relief & I think they'd actually be laughing on rag forums etc & going 'what the fuck??'.

Everybody would be generally delighted, apart from most City fans I recon.

So I'm very confident it won't happen.
this.

I really can't see our owners wanting to hit the worlds headlines with the news that they have sold Aguero to the Qatari owned PSG. I just can't see it.

What more than the chairman and Kun saying no chance in hell this summer do the press want? Khaldoon has been nothing but honest and ruthless from the get go. He said not this summer.

cute-11.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.