Queues

I can't help thinking from things I noticed inside the ground as well as the queues outside that there might have been a higher alert level than normal yesterday. I wonder if there was something extra going on?

Is anyone well connected enough at City to ascertain what the problem is? I don't mean Supporter Services either...

As helpful as ever

Just saw that and it really pissed me off. They're shifting all blame for missing kick off onto the fans by setting unrealistic expectations.
Basically if any fan complains they can say "well we did warn you..." and absolve themselves of any responsibility.
What they should do is take responsibility for a major problem at the ground and find an appropriate solution - it may well require money to do so.
It is up to them to provide an adequate service not for fans to bend over backwards (taking an afternoon off work) just to make kick off and solve their problem for them.
There is clearly a need for increased security in the current climate and it requires goodwill on both sides to do so but messages/requests like that do nothing to get fans like me on side. I'm pretty mild mannered but that message has really pissed me off - if I miss kick off tomorrow I will be sending my first ever letter of complaint to the club and I'll be giving them both barrels.

Last edited:
Get in 60 mins early and enjoy a bottle of pop, a £4 pie and lots of pre game entertainment. Throw in some announcements about yellow team leaders, the CL anthem and the obligatory cheesy flags and I can't understand why more don't rush for tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.