Queues

I attended the Cologne-Bayer Leverkusen local derby, just two days after the Berlin atrocity, when the perpetrator was still on the run.and Germany was on a full terrorist alert.

It took less than ten minutes to get in the stadium, and I could drink beer at my seat.

That's the benchmark, and City are nowhere near.

this is a simple attempt to stop people boozing at Mary D's I reckon as there's no beer in the ground

this is a simple attempt to stop people boozing at Mary D's I reckon as there's no beer in the ground

Mary D's being shite does a good enough job at encouraging a lot not to booze there.;-)

D's, The Townley and corner shop will be busy as usual till 10 mins before, the problem is every game now the new club security measures are in place

Mary D's being shite does a good enough job at encouraging a lot not to booze there.;-)

D's, The Townley and corner shop will be busy as usual till 10 mins before, the problem is every game now the new club security measures are in place
San Miguel upstairs is pleasant enough... ;-)

You can hear announcements where you sit? The tannoy's been fooked in half the stadium and ear-splitting in the other half for years.
They won't start to give a shit until there's thousands of tickets left every week and then get a "service team" to spend six months sending out surveys to find out why, whilst all the time doing nothing.

Ear splitting in my bit!

more ficking moaning...................

have you lot ever thought that the club are trying to be helpful with the added advantage of getting people ready in their seats for the biggest game of the season so far.

'I am glad I am not going' quotes one comedian, come on!

more ficking moaning...................

have you lot ever thought that the club are trying to be helpful with the added advantage of getting people ready in their seats for the biggest game of the season so far.

'I am glad I am not going' quotes one comedian, come on!

they're not being genuine, and the club being dishonest is low at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.