Queues

City have gave plenty of warning about this now and continue to do so, if people are still missing kick off it's their own fault and they should look at getting their earlier. It's been this way for a good while now, it's the world we live in now, security checks have to be made. My only issue is the often half arsed checks. One guy will be doing his job, being thorough but relatively speedy and the guy next to him will just be casually waving the wand in the vague direction of the person with it probably not even on.

Pretty obvious that with the queues they are creating that the outside of the ground is more vulnerable to what they are trying to stop happening inside the ground

I don't know why they don't have a few stewards knocking about to tell you which queue is which. Bit chaotic

Over 30 mins to get into family stand at Z today. Last season we were allowed in at A which this season we can't, less than 2 min queue there but wouldn't let anyone from Z in that way. As has been said elsewhere never scanned the kids.

City have gave plenty of warning about this now and continue to do so, if people are still missing kick off it's their own fault and they should look at getting their earlier. It's been this way for a good while now, it's the world we live in now, security checks have to be made. My only issue is the often half arsed checks. One guy will be doing his job, being thorough but relatively speedy and the guy next to him will just be casually waving the wand in the vague direction of the person with it probably not even on.
What's the point in having City square if that's your attitude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.