Queues

Took my kid today which I don't often get to do. I noticed they didn't search him at all and waved him through. That kinda makes every other search pointless as if I wanted to smuggle anything in (which I dont) then that's the obv way forward. Is it normal not to bother searching kids? I'm pretty certain a terrorist wouldn't think twice about using them so why not? Just makes a mockery of the whole security. Either do it right or not at all.

Same on the spiral where I was. Makes a mockery of security. Who do we get in touch with at MCFC?

EL3 and I went in at about 2:20. Took less than 2 minutes to get through and it does every single game. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Took my kid today which I don't often get to do. I noticed they didn't search him at all and waved him through. That kinda makes every other search pointless as if I wanted to smuggle anything in (which I dont) then that's the obv way forward. Is it normal not to bother searching kids? I'm pretty certain a terrorist wouldn't think twice about using them so why not? Just makes a mockery of the whole security. Either do it right or not at all.
I was thinking the exact thing today pal. And if somebody did have something on them in the queue, then if they detonate, then surely they'd have ample people in the queue to blow up. It's a shitty horrible thought like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.