race the real issue in the US election.

LEE BRADBURY

Interesting watching the race for the white house between Mcain and Obamma.the media down play the race side when in fact it has now become fundamental to the election. blacks urging fellow blacks to vote realising they are the key to success, then it dawned on me. years of unchecked immigration in to the United States have created a situation where ethnic minorities can unite and actually out number the majority, don’t get me wrong Obamma might be a thoroughly decent guy and make a good president, but people are now voting for him for nothing more than the the colour of his skin. I am not sure how all this is going to turn out who ever wins I think there is going to be implications regardless.

We should take note though here in the united kingdom voter apathy has become the norm because we don’t see much difference between the 2 parties people don’t bother to vote, there is power in numbers, one day we could end up with a Muslim extremist politician running for office here in the united kingdom, who will be able to mobilise entire communities and cities to vote for him simply because of there ethnic orientation and skin colour, like I said I have no reason to believe Barrack Obamma wont make a great president, I just feel uncomfortable with what is going on, race has become the real issue regardless of what the media says.

I just hope it all has a happy ending.

There are those who will only vote for the Republican candidates because they believe it's God's party, even though the candidate may be as crooked as any other.

Just to throw that out. Not trying to argue.

LEE BRADBURY said:
Interesting watching the race for the white house between Mcain and Obamma.the media down play the race side when in fact it has now become fundamental to the election. blacks urging fellow blacks to vote realising they are the key to success, then it dawned on me. years of unchecked immigration in to the United States have created a situation where ethnic minorities can unite and actually out number the majority, don’t get me wrong Obamma might be a thoroughly decent guy and make a good president, but people are now voting for him for nothing more than the the colour of his skin. I am not sure how all this is going to turn out who ever wins I think there is going to be implications regardless.

We should take note though here in the united kingdom voter apathy has become the norm because we don’t see much difference between the 2 parties people don’t bother to vote, there is power in numbers, one day we could end up with a Muslim extremist politician running for office here in the united kingdom, who will be able to mobilise entire communities and cities to vote for him simply because of there ethnic orientation and skin colour, like I said I have no reason to believe Barrack Obamma wont make a great president, I just feel uncomfortable with what is going on, race has become the real issue regardless of what the media says.

I just hope it all has a happy ending.

I don't think that's true .. to a certain extent .. but most 2nd and 3rd generation minorities who have been brought up and raised here have minds of their own and are not easily swayed. There will always be a huge majority of white english people in the UK and they would never let anything like that happen, just as someone from the BNP would not be voted into power ..

It should not come into it..... I was going to post about the BBC's report on Lewis Hamilton last night where they constantly made a point of him being 'the first black world champion' why should that even be mentioned??

I was more trying to make the point that democracy is flawed

Here in the united kingdom we have a very high Islamic community, what if a scenario ever presented itself where by an Islamic candidate who had visions of Britain being an Islamic state with Sharia law ran for office (all hypothetical I know), it is disturbing to think that entire communities could potentially vote for such a person on skin colour alone .a bit scary

Is it me or do all McCain's supporters seem backwards and rascist?!!
All he does is woop and act like a sterotypical trash American.

Me and the other half said if McCain gets in, that be the face that ends the world with its final war!

brooklandsblue said:
It should not come into it..... I was going to post about the BBC's report on Lewis Hamilton last night where they constantly made a point of him being 'the first black world champion' why should that even be mentioned??

because it's fact
he is the first black world champion so whats wrong with mentioning it?
or were you planning on starting another thread called: "the racist, anti semetic, anti zionist, granny bashing, baby killing BBC" and bore some more people to death?

LEE BRADBURY said:

Here in the united kingdom we have a very high Islamic community, what if a scenario ever presented itself where by an Islamic candidate who had visions of Britain being an Islamic state with Sharia law ran for office (all hypothetical I know), it is disturbing to think that entire communities could potentially vote for such a person on skin colour alone .a bit scary

If that ever happened i would become a terrorist/freedom fighter and kill the ****.

tommcfc said:
brooklandsblue said:

because it's fact
he is the first black world champion so whats wrong with mentioning it?
or were you planning on starting another thread called: "the racist, anti semetic, anti zionist, granny bashing, baby killing BBC" and bore some more people to death?

Not saying it's racist but why should skin colour come into it?

LEE BRADBURY said:

Pure Democracy = Dictatorship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.