Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He so needs a chant Leroy's will probably get old quick and we'll need a proper one but at least he has one... even if it's just a simple *dun da dun da dun* "Raz!!!" clapping chant.

I love the bromance between Raz and Leroy. Just watched the highlights on ESPN FC and caught Raz giving Leroy a kiss lolol.

Last edited:
He so needs a chant Leroy's will probably get old quick and we'll need a proper one but at least he has one... even if it's just a simple *dun da dun da dun* "Raz!!!" clapping chant.
How about we go for the dark knight rises one?

He is brilliant.

There was one moment, which was not his assist, nor the goal, that caught my eye. He was pressurized by the opponent in a tight space right about the halfway line, but didn't panic, and created some space to operate with his lovely body movement/dribbling. Then immediately played a vertical, but simple pass forward to Silva, who had a large space ahead of him and thus we were attacking in numbers. He's showing some brilliant intelligence and it was a sort of pass KdB and Silva make regularly.

Last year this time I thought Kelechi is the better player because of this intelligence, but Raheem has stepped up a level and is a complete fucking player these days. Love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.