Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He impressed me,not only with his ability but also with his workrate and attitude,i'm also much happier with his more direct approach - using his raw pace to beat a man,its a great attribute that frightens the life out of defenders,as the lad who got sent off found out.
He's very dangerous,a constant threat,he must be one of the first names on the sheet these days.

He'll be world class as soon as his end product lifts to standard. Just has to keep working away at it.

Best City player by far this evening, ran them ragged and his attitude is exemplary. It's great to see, he's shown he's got a mental fortitude about him after being written of by many, including yours truely!

This is the Sterling we all hoped for when we signed him. It was an excellent performance and he was not overawed by the stage in any way. He showed his ability and at 21 years of age you just know he's got a huge future ahead of him under Pep's leadership.

I echo many other posters when I say he was the best player on the pitch for us, head never dipped, always wanted the ball and was a threat whenever he got it.
Also worked his socks off for defense, well done Raz

credit where it is due, Raheem was very good last night. In a team that was outplayed he shone. I've been critical, overly so in retrospect.
What he did to Alba, Digne and Mathieu was frightening last night. They had to double up on him at times.

Nolito is a non entity though... like Navas but without pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.