Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to whoscored.com ( My favorite site), Raheem is our 2nd best player this season after KDB.

He didn't have his best game today, but hopefully the goal will boost his confidence.

Really glad he scored that goal if only for the fact it made this old fool in the pub shut up (at least for 5 minutes). He'd spent the whole game loudly slagging him off every time he tried something that didn't end in a goal. He never said a word about any other players.

Prior to his goal, he got one or two opportunities to bang one in first time. Really pleased for him that he got one afterall and with such composure.

He was as good as anyone today and his goal was sublime. He also took one for the fans lol. That celebration with the travelling fans was priceless, and worth the booking. Respect

A superb footballer and I'm glad he's been given a real confidence boost. He's the one who could be genuinely world class for me

Such a wonderful goal today. Had no business taking that on himself with Aguero where he was, but he did it anyway. The footwork to slip the defender was immaculate as was the finish. Just looked tidy as fuck. Reckon he should be aiming for 15 goals 15 assists this season.

Yep Klopp was right when he said the fee was only 49m should of been 80+m

Worth more than Suarez aka The Vamp I think he said also... All the moaning on here about the price we paid and all the scouse cunts saying we'd been robbed makes his transition under Pep all that more sweeter, he who laughs last and all that....

Top class young player.

That skill for his goal was brilliant. To take it so close to the defender before the stepover is special. Most players do their skill 5 yards away from the defender and it has no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.