Rail schemes cancelled (except in the South)

Bit of a twat you Prestwich I often see you giving it out on here. Mod status aye? Meanwhile back on to the rail subject I work on the tracks and there is plenty of work in the north of the country but that is due to infrastructure being neglected. Dilapidated stations poor rolling stock, they used to be buses ffs and they turned them into carriges. The south as Rascals post showed gets all the funding.

They are your future units of production. Without them how can you run your company? If you have no workers, you have no company.

The welfare state once again providing business with corporate welfare. I wonder if your workers claim tax credits?

They are only Future units of production if they bother to get up in the morning and look for work you seem to choose to ignore the fact that lots don't.
I started my company as a Sole Trader so I do not need employees to have a Company so that little ditty is another piece of Bullshit

To the best of my Knowledge non of my employees claim working tax credits I pay well over the minimum wage even though that is the norm in our sector.
You know very little about me and even though I am viewed as slightly right wing on here I come from a working class background and still am a trade union member I have been a shop steward and treat my Employees as I would expect to be treated.
That is why I have no time for scroungers or looney left wingers I have seen these things from both sides and your side just doesn't work in the real world!

Stats from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation:
  • More than half of those in poverty now live in a working household.
  • The average housing benefit claim for those in work is higher than for those out of work, according to Department for Work and Pensions figures.
  • Only 7 per cent of those who receive out-of-work benefits are estimated to be problem drug users and 4 per cent dependent drinkers.
  • Only 8 per cent of benefit claimants have three or more children.
Any chance of you staying on topic.

It's about trains.

They are only Future units of production if they bother to get up in the morning and look for work you seem to choose to ignore the fact that lots don't.
I started my company as a Sole Trader so I do not need employees to have a Company so that little ditty is another piece of Bullshit

To the best of my Knowledge non of my employees claim working tax credits I pay well over the minimum wage even though that is the norm in our sector.
You know very little about me and even though I am viewed as slightly right wing on here I come from a working class background and still am a trade union member I have been a shop steward and treat my Employees as I would expect to be treated.
That is why I have no time for scroungers or looney left wingers I have seen these things from both sides and your side just doesn't work in the real world!

If the majority of your workforce have kids and earn less than £25000 per annum then I can guarantee the welfare state are topping up their wages and that's just folk with one child. 2 or 3 kids and it goes well over £30K.

That's money government has decided folk need to live on.

Check it out and maybe if your workforce are having to top wages up in such a way, pay them more as you don't want to be sponging off the state and expecting them to pay for your wages now do you?

Bit of a twat you Prestwich I often see you giving it out on here. Mod status aye?

Two points. First I'm a member of this site who happens to be a moderator as well. So I'll say what any other posters can say, as long as I stay inside the CoC.

Second, and speaking of the CoC, calling someone "a bit of a twat" could be considered a breach but I'll let it go.

Two points. First I'm a member of this site who happens to be a moderator as well. So I'll say what any other posters can say, as long as I stay inside the CoC.

Second, and speaking of the CoC, calling someone "a bit of a twat" could be considered a breach but I'll let it go.
You'd have to let it go after your other comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.