Rate The Season

And an arrogant expect to win everything attitude is a terrible rag complaint, I think I am in the better place.
So the owners are rags?

No wonder Khaldoon hasn't done the interview. He like the Sheikh have been found out by bluealf.

I don't think you can rate the season with anything other than hugely disappointing.

CL we got to the same stage (just) and we shouldn't be having to claw our way through groups that contain sides we should be beating like Roma and CSKA. Any side that has Gervinho as a major threat should not be challenging us!

FA Cup - again, all very disappointing. Were played off the park and I want to be winning a domestic cup every season. Still not over that Wigan defeat and I want us to be doing everything to be fighting to win it next season.

League Cup - similarly, we showed a lack of passion and were beaten by a much inferior Newcastle side. It would be nice to finally retain a trophy, something the club has never managed!

League - we did so so well to fight back and get level on points despite not having a fit striker. Just when our strikers returned, Yaya departed and the wheels fell off. When he returned, the wheels rolled further away. It showed some fight and strength to fight back from derby defeat and 4th to cementing 2nd with a game left but it was all too much too late.

I'd much rather have had Arsenal's season even though they were never really involved in the fight for the title, were beaten by a lesser team in the CL and only won the FA Cup. A domestic trophy and finishing 3rd would do me over a trophyless season and getting further in the CL or 2nd in the league. At least this season's helped sort that out in my head.

1. Didn't get relegated +100 points
2. Finished above United, Liverpool and Arsenal +100 points
3. Didn't win the league or the cup -5 points
4. Champions League for next year +150 points
5. Didn't get relegated +100 points.

445 point season. One of my top 5 seasons supporting City.

1/10

Pellegrini must have some naked photo's of Txiki and Soriano which he's using to keep himself in a job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.