Rate this season

Going to post them read the thread, .......Bag of piss Pep isn't the Messiah he's not even a naughty boy, no idea without favable decisions he's not shown any idea.

Sorry but (and I'm awaiting loads of shit) we've waited years for him and apart from picking up Sane for a fortune I'm waiting and very very disappointed.

It's took him (a world class coach) 8 months to decide Navas is our best right back??? No disrespect to Navas but fuck me he's taking the piss..... Referees aren't on our side? No they're fucking not but he didn't miss at Barca or Munich.

Had enough Pep is average/poor and I'm well fuckef off!!!

I wouldn't say people are needy, were already a successful club, and having got the world's best coach and spent another £150m we shouldn't be ending the season with the same number of trophies as Watfo and Stoke, or fighting for 4th place in the league with one of the poorest rag teams of the last 20 years.

I'm sorry but that's the sort of self entitled crap they spout over on rag cafe.

8 out of 10.

Yes the season will end up potless but i've seen enough at ties this season to tell me we are going to be one hell of a side for years to come.

Imagine the scores if we didn't have to play 12 men every week?

So much to look forwards to next season.

It's infinitely better than some seasons I've witnessed, but not as good as a few I've experienced!

I think the mark of a season depends on how well you have achieved against the sides around you, and that has not been impressive. There have been too many games where I've come away thinking 'We should have won that!'

Not very impressed. I'd be surprised at anyone saying they are. Therefore this year can only be judged as a failure.

It wouldn't be so bad if we were an absolute joy to watch, scoring goals for fun, fans on the edge of their seats. It's been a long season of nothingness. We are a very boring team to watch. This is nothing to do with losing today, i just feel that for a while now we've become Arsenal, passing, passing, passing, passing............then pass again. It's pretty dull stuff.

I just hope we improve next season. There's definitely hope in Jesus, Sane and Sterling. However, our defence is fucking shocking.

2/10. Got to say it's been worse than last season. No trophy, no results against the top teams. Played some good stuff at times but really we should be better than we are in the league with better progression in the cups too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.