Rate this season

Not very impressed. I'd be surprised at anyone saying they are. Therefore this year can only be judged as a failure.

I wouldn't regard it as a failure unless we were clearly odds on to win a few of the pots, and that was never the case with the competition, and the Whistling Wankers performing their whistling gymnastics week in and week out, but it's clearly been a case of treading water. We are back to the point where Mancini was at the end of his first season.

Brand of football: 4/10
Players: 5/10
Pep: 4/10
DoF: 1/10

Poor all round, gutted that we've gone backwards. Not what anyone wanted.

On face value, fighting for fourth at the end of April does not look good. However, when you compare the defence to last season, fullbacks the main cause for focus, we should not be surprised. To be a top team you need solid defence we do not have that. Hence the fight for top for.

As a regular home and away, taking all things into account on and off the pitch this has been the worse season since the takeover.

8 out of 10.

Yes the season will end up potless but i've seen enough at ties this season to tell me we are going to be one hell of a side for years to come.

Imagine the scores if we didn't have to play 12 men every week?

So much to look forwards to next season.

Got to admire your optimism but I think you've been at the glue mate ;)

Rate this season? Meh…
But the season's not over, not by a long shot. The rags on Thursday is virtually as important as today. We lose that, and it's a poor season, there's no way of dressing it up differently. Not saying we will, mind.

4/10
Played boring possession football most of the time let teams get 11 behind the ball
When we play fast decisive we look stunning and score!
So let's play that way

As a regular home and away, taking all things into account on and off the pitch this has been the worse season since the takeover.
See if you spend all your money watching City I'd be really, really gutted on how this has unfolded. Much like a Labour Party donor. I can only hope our students signings make a huge difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.