Rate this season

We have a top seven squad with a small number of world class players. Other than Dave, Gabriel Jesus, Leroy and maybe KDB, we have no one that is a shoe in for a starting place in next seasons first team. Given that, the season has largely turned out as I had expected. The one thing that has surprised me is the level of bias exercised by match officials which has robbed us of a good few points and the semi final today. Pep will need another two seasons and a level playing field before we are successful.

I'm sorry but that's the sort of self entitled crap they spout over on rag cafe.

I wouldn't know, I don't go there.

But I'm pretty sure the remit of the club from Sheikh Mansour down is to be more successful than this and last season. We as fans are entitled to expect more after the investment and experience bestowed on a team with recent title success.

I don't think it's self entitled to expect us to win something each season and be disappointed when we don't. No-one at City can think this is a good season, or be satisfied if next season is the same, especially after another £100 million or so spent on players. If anyone just accepts our current plight, then why the fuck did we get Pep and why the fuck do we keep spending hundreds of millions!?

I wouldn't know, I don't go there.

But I'm pretty sure the remit of the club from Sheikh Mansour down is to be more successful than this and last season. We as fans are entitled to expect more after the investment and experience bestowed on a team with recent title success.

I don't think it's self entitled to expect us to win something each season and be disappointed when we don't. No-one at City can think this is a good season, or be satisfied if next season is the same, especially after another £100 million or so spent on players. If anyone just accepts our current plight, then why the fuck did we get Pep and why the fuck do we keep spending hundreds of millions!?

Whats your obsession with the money we spent when every single side in this league spunks it in abundance?

Despite not winning anything, it's been nowhere near as bad as the past 2 seasons. A lot of work to do in the summer though.

8 out of 10.

Yes the season will end up potless but i've seen enough at ties this season to tell me we are going to be one hell of a side for years to come.

Imagine the scores if we didn't have to play 12 men every week?

So much to look forwards to next season.

Except we'll still be playing against 12 men, UEFA and David fucking Gill. Until we call out this blatant bias against us we'll never get the decisions the rags and Chelsea have become used to.

3/10 no better than last year

Worse we won the league cup last year. We have gone backwards. The fact is we played better at the start of the season. Not impressed with whats happened or how Pep has done. He seems very naive at times. 4 out of 10 for me.

Whats your obsession with the money we spent when every single side in this league spunks it in abundance?

We have bigger bags of spunk.

We should be able to outspunk every other fucker in this league when it comes down to a straight battle for players.

We should also be able to afford better players than some of the ones we've currently pissed it away on.

I wouldn't regard it as a failure unless we were clearly odds on to win a few of the pots, and that was never the case with the competition, and the Whistling Wankers performing their whistling gymnastics week in and week out, but it's clearly been a case of treading water. We are back to the point where Mancini was at the end of his first season.
All the good work that Mancini put in place has evaporated,the mentality and ruthless desire seems to have gone and the whole fear factor of playing city at the etihad has gone as well in my opinion,to be honest pep has his work cut out..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.