Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Weird one, surprised Ancelotti hasn't took the opportunity to say he's out just to add a bit of mind games to the game.

Unless of course, he's saying he's alright because he actually isn't!

Weird one, surprised Ancelotti hasn't took the opportunity to say he's out just to add a bit of mind games to the game.

Unless of course, he's saying he's alright because he actually isn't!

That’s how I see it. You don’t fuck about with knee injuries.

He’s arguably the player, other than the obvious 2 in Benzema and Vinicius, that you’d choose to miss out.

Big loss for them!!
He was one of their best players in the 1st leg and assisted their goal.

According to Marca, Camavinga has a knee sprain, which in the best-case scenario would take 3-4 weeks to heal. I am 100% they won't play Mendy, so the starting 11 for them will be the same with Militao as CB and Alaba as a LB. Good news, because Camavinga has been great this season.

That’s how I see it. You don’t fuck about with knee injuries.

He’s arguably the player, other than the obvious 2 in Benzema and Vinicius, that you’d choose to miss out.
Great news if true, thought he started a lot of their counters from the back, and had a lot of energy which they lack elesewhere.

According to Marca, Camavinga has a knee sprain, which in the best-case scenario would take 3-4 weeks to heal. I am 100% they won't play Mendy, so the starting 11 for them will be the same with Militao as CB and Alaba as a LB. Good news, because Camavinga has been great this season.
If you go by what ancelotti said a few days ago, they were going to play carvajal-militao-rudiger-alaba and play camavinga in midfield, and valverde on the wing ahead of rodrygo. so if camavinga is out, they'll probably go with this defense, and same midfield & attack as the last match.

Everyone at Madrid seems worried about Camavinga's injury except Ancelloti in his post-match statement. So, I think he will not play. Most probably replaced by Alaba, and Militao as CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.