Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

I just feel like wide attacking areas will be very key for us on Wednesday.
I think we should flood the middle and crush them.there. the 2 fullbacks are probably Madrid's bear players outside of Vinicius.

It's in the middle that they are weak defensively. Modric and Kroos can't keep up with anyone.

Don't know why, but the dirty bastard Rudiger gives me rage.
Its because he is a **** that puts an elbow in disguised as a normal challenge and has it down to a fine art. The one he left on Gundo was classic Rudiger, really hurt him, bought time to reset at a crtical part of the game, and hurt the playmaker. Great time to be a blue though. Big time games

Its because he is a **** that puts an elbow in disguised as a normal challenge and has it down to a fine art. The one he left on Gundo was classic Rudiger, really hurt him, bought time to reset at a crtical part of the game, and hurt the playmaker. Great time to be a blue though. Big time games
It's not even a "fine art", its purely down to the fact that the refs let him get off with it. Elbow to the upper body time and time again, you think the refs would catch on to his behaviour..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.