Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Ancelotti said it was just a knock, looked a bit more serious than that though. Guess we’ll find out in the next day or so.
FwCdFynWIAE2f2C

Why they say it's a knee sprain while knee seems fine and all the pressure went to the ankle so one should guess it's an ankle sprain?
Yet, knee is tricky in these situations of course and it takes 0.5 seconds to hurt it with foot stuck to the ground so maybe it's true who knows. But I don't trust them, they are classical liars(Modric injured) and hypocrites(VAR decision while they gained possession).

:)

Real Madrid have lost a claim for €400 million in the Court of International Trade in Paris for the breaking of a sponsorship agreement with the International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC) in 2017.

IPIC, which is controlled by Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Investment Company, had agreed in 2014 to provide financial backing for the redevelopment of the Bernabéu Stadium, but withdrew claiming that the project they had agreed to finance had been changed without being brought to their attention and that the changes affected their agreement.

I’ve just watched the full game back for the first time since the night.

We were absolutely brilliant in the first half, one of the most dominant displays against a good team I’ve ever seen from anyone.

But we weren’t even that good in the second half and Madrid were still dog shit. I’d almost say that it was quite easy in the second half. I think our first half display demoralised them.

We were just doing enough to get by in third gear in the second half and still scored two goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.