Realistic outcome now for rest of season

Top 4 and capital one cup will do me fine. I obviously want to win the league as well but just can't see it happening this year.

i don't think we will win a thing and I think we will be in a fight to finish 4th as well

The manager is the problem and his woeful tactics. Hopefully we'll go on an amazing run and achieve some success, however what we achieve will be in spite of our manager and not because of him.
Will only happen if we lock the manager in a cupboard and feed him through a slit in the door until the end of the season

With our growing injury list, the players general lethargy and the managers tactical naivety ,I'd settle for top four.

Going to need to pick a competition to go for, either the league, or CL, because our sqaud was never as strong as it was made out to be, and the fitness of Aguero and Kompany are central to success in either competition. Were not going to win the quadruple, not even close. So why do we pretend like its a possibility?

Do we play Aguero in the league when 4 days later we are playing in the champions league? and then have Aguero back up another league game 3 days later? Because in my view, that is counter productive - if you go for it all, you will end up with nothing.

I say we go for the champions league, and do it properly, which means resting Kompany, Aguero, and Silva before the midweek champions league matches. Especially when Arsenal will do the opposite. They will get murdered by Barcelona and focus all their energy on the league, whilst Tottenham wont take the Europa seriously at the expense of a title challenge, and Leicester have no midweek commitments.

Time to accept our limitations and realise we cant have it all (not this year at least). We are not in 4th by accident.

So I say we prioritize the CL and the expense of the league, because we cant do both and expect to be successful in either.

We have to go for the league over the Champions League. We can't rest players in the league because there is a very real possibility that we will finish outside of the top 4. We need to be in the CL next season.

we will finish 5th , lose to Liverpool 2-0 at Wembley , get knocked out of the CL by Kiev and the FA Cup by Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.