Refugee crisis

A Syrian child dies on the way to Turkey and we're being blamed? I'll tell you what you can do with that guilt...
The child DID NOT die on his way to Turkey, his parents flung him into a dinghy on the shores of Turkey..a perfectly safe strong country... and set of to the land of milk and honey, why are they not now looking for that poor kids parents and charging them with assisted homicide?

Hang on a fuckin minute, are you on a council house waiting list? Are you using the NHS on a weekly sometimes daily basis, are you sat smug in a well paid job?
Let me tell you how this effects my family, my Step Daughter her partner and 6 Month old baby have been on Trafford council house waiting list for 5 years, not a fuckin sniff of a chance even with a baby, having to now pay a fortune to rent private even though they both work they are struggling
My wife has worked all her life payed in a fortune in tax and N.I. last 6 years she has been virtually crippled by osteoarthritis, she also has Jensens Lymphomatic Infiltrate a painful nerve ending disease, one of her wrists is in need of a Carpel Tunnel operation, she also suffers from Fibromoralgia, so you can see how often we need the NHS, they are trying their best for her but they are under enormous strain
My Niece has been trying to find a decent job for years, it's Agencies this Agencies that, she is getting desperate and has signed up for college to do theatrical make up course, lot of good that will do her lol
How will another 100,000 'refugees' thrown into that pot help the situation?

Refusing refugees is also unlikely to help their situation either though. There's money and resource to help both sets of people and we should be petitioning government to do both. We have a government that is making huge cuts to welfare and yet losing more than has been saved by cutting corporation tax and inheritance tax. The wealth of the richest in the UK has DOUBLED since the recession. It's there that our anger should be directed, not at those who are arguing we should show compassion to those drowning at sea.

Also, I've seen the effects that NHS cuts have had on my own father's cancer treatment. I don't speak as someone who is having it easy at the moment. However, if i'm honest, the difficulties faced by my own family pales in comparison to that of the people fleeing Syria.

The only way to deal with this is close all borders,ship any and all straight back.

Sounds harsh, but there is only one option, that being to build their own country up as our forefathers did, look back into our history an you will find stories just as horrific with deaths into the millions.
But to allow the able bodied to just ignore their countries problems and leg it to other countries is madness, because all it leaves behind is more victims.

Yes we should help, but with training and practical aid in their own countries

In the grand scheme of things, is your daughter more important than one of these refugees?
Your moaning because she is struggling a bit and has to pay private rent, and your niece has to do a make up course? Boo fucking hoo.
Send the message over to Turkey mate, "Sorry guys, but warspites niece has had to enroll in a make up course. Now fuck off"
So i'm a **** for wanting to look after my family now am I?

No one has answered the WHERE DO THEY LIVE THEN issue.

Imagined houses ? Imagined doctors to care for them? Imagined housing benefit to pay their rent etc?

Would those of you offering them a home in the UK let a family live with you?

If so then DO SOMETHING and offer a home to a refugee family.

No one has answered the WHERE DO THEY LIVE THEN issue.

Imagined houses ? Imagined doctors to care for them? Imagined housing benefit to pay their rent etc?

Would those of you offering them a home in the UK let a family live with you?

If so then DO SOMETHING and offer a home to a refugee family.

fuck that ive already adopted a lumpy from chester zoo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.