Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Just had a apologetic phone call from the club, after me thumping out an email on Monday evening. It was much more than I expected and I managed to get relocated to the South Stand. Credit where it's due, they know there have been problems and they're in the process of contacting those who got in touch to complain.

fingers crossed ,,,, what email addy did you use?

Just had a non-apolegetic call, in response to my heartfelt email 2 days ago, offering a £299 SeasonCard in South. Sorted.

Just had a non-apolegetic call, in response to my heartfelt email 2 days ago, offering a £299 SeasonCard in South. Sorted.

I'll know to email them next season when this fiasco happens again!

That automated woman on the phone told me in no uncertain terms it had sold out ;)

I'll know to email them next season when this fiasco happens again!

That automated woman on the phone told me in no uncertain terms it had sold out ;)

I emailed and complained too, had a call last night about 5.15, Geordie lad, very apologetic, offered a seat in SS3 316, in the middle price bracket. Few quid saved, happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.