Retrospective bans for diving ... F.A. looking into it.

I've heard if he wins it once more,he gets to keep it....FOREVER.

1znr1us.jpg

forget about this shite, a dive when the games over and your side loses. That **** ashley flung the flying fooking squirrel should be banned for life.

get on to important matters of why the refs a rigging the scum games !!!!!

Naming players aside now as all clubs have these cheating ****s and its an element of the "sport" that I detest.

Referees need to be mic'd up so players then shoe more respect to the official's, with TV audience hearing the abuse from the likes of Wooney.

Live video evidence at top flight level with replays shown on the big screen to assist ref.
4th official also watches replays and radios to the ref saying: Yes this was a pen/dive/red card etc...

This for me is why Rugby League works so much better.

Naming players aside now as all clubs have these cheating ****s and its an element of the "sport" that I detest.

Referees need to be mic'd up so players then shoe more respect to the official's, with TV audience hearing the abuse from the likes of Wooney.

Live video evidence at top flight level with replays shown on the big screen to assist ref.
4th official also watches replays and radios to the ref saying: Yes this was a pen/dive/red card etc...

Agree with all of that .take a bow indeed.

Ah wonderful.

Another rule that gets Sterling, Sergio, Jesus banned for a Derby whilst those ****s get away with it.

Can't argue with that.
The replays will make it clearer over reffing decisions - an obviously wrong one would have to be corrected to prevent the ref looking like a prat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.