Reus and Gundogan

Dortmund have Sven Bender. You need some balance between flair and workrate and the very best midfielders can do both. Lampard of old, Gerrard, Keane etc

City's midfield last season was weak without the ball. We have addressed that with Delph

If you think Fabian Delph is the answer to all our problems, then you are sadly sadly mistaken.

Not in a million years.

Gundogen would play as a deep lying playmaker in an area like Yaya and Fernandinho play now, like Modric does for Madrid; and Silva would play as an attacking midfielder where he's always played, like James or Isco do for Madrid.

(Don't know why I keep finding Madrid comparisons, done it twice today).

Agreed. God knows why people are comparing Silva with Gundogan... It's like comparing Fabregas to Hazard... Completely different players.

De Bruyne has said he's staying at Wolfsburg, I think Reus would actually be a better player for the way we play.

More pace, more of a wide man, scores more goals. I'd throw 50m at him and I think we'd get him.

De Bruyne has said he's staying at Wolfsburg, I think Reus would actually be a better player for the way we play.

More pace, more of a wide man, scores more goals. I'd throw 50m at him and I think we'd get him.
No chance of getting Reus this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.