Roma away

mancitymick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
de niro said:
we sure did, even if we do have ginger fans.

Haha brilliant. The whole bus was giving him shit. When we were on the plane home he told me that he thought everyone was laughing WITH him, and it was only when me and Tom later pointed out that he realised everyone was actually laughing AT him. Top lad though took it in good jest!

Great trip tho. Did anyone see or hear of any trouble at all? We went to the drunken ship on tuesday night which we were told not to but it was great. Student crowd and we were all wankered on the karaoke, not an axe or ultra in sight. Literally didn't see a single Roma fan never mind ultra until we got in the ground and the only ones we saw after that were in the airport

It was great mate it went by trouble free. Have not heard of any trouble at all. I expected them to be waiting for the coaches as we left but nothing, same back in the Centre afterwards

Yea we were wondering what to expect when we got off at the station, but again - nothing

The Fat el Hombre said:
de niro said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Smashed it didn't we x

we sure did, even if we do have ginger fans.

Haha brilliant. The whole bus was giving him shit. When we were on the plane home he told me that he thought everyone was laughing WITH him, and it was only when me and Tom later pointed out that he realised everyone was actually laughing AT him. Top lad though took it in good jest!

Great trip tho. Did anyone see or hear of any trouble at all? We went to the drunken ship on tuesday night which we were told not to but it was great. Student crowd and we were all wankered on the karaoke, not an axe or ultra in sight. Literally didn't see a single Roma fan never mind ultra until we got in the ground and the only ones we saw after that were in the airport

same here. not a sniff of mither, mind you we didn't look for any.

ps. your mate is a top lad. funny as fuck.

Someone mentioned earlier about the empty seats. My seat was in the cordoned off area so I never had chance to get to it. I know when we got in at approx. 7pm everyone was standing at their seats and there was probably 40 of us standing in a row of 30 seats. No one was bothered though, brilliant atmosphere.

We stayed near the Vatican and saw no trouble or fans for that matter.

Hi guys!
Just to let you know that it was a great pleasure to organize the transfer for you. We met a lot of nice people among the fans of Manchester City and we had a great time with you.
We hope you enjoyed your time in Rome and that you brought back plenty of good memories from on and off the pitch.
We also hope that our service was up to a level of what you expected.

We would like to apologize to those few who on the way back didn’t get the seat.
Due to the logistic changes ordered by the police (and in order for us to leave the stadium first), some people, who were not on the list, jumped on the bus.
We still tried our best in order for you to get the best out of your match-day.
Thank you for joining us,

Great people & Fantastic Fans we’ll see you next time in Italy!

We wish you the best of luck in all competitions this year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Sean, Maja
City Lights Tours

[video]http://youtu.be/fqWH4YkWFAs[/video]

SeanInrome16 said:
Hi guys!
Just to let you know that it was a great pleasure to organize the transfer for you. We met a lot of nice people among the fans of Manchester City and we had a great time with you.
We hope you enjoyed your time in Rome and that you brought back plenty of good memories from on and off the pitch.
We also hope that our service was up to a level of what you expected.

We would like to apologize to those few who on the way back didn’t get the seat.
Due to the logistic changes ordered by the police (and in order for us to leave the stadium first), some people, who were not on the list, jumped on the bus.
We still tried our best in order for you to get the best out of your match-day.
Thank you for joining us,

Great people & Fantastic Fans we’ll see you next time in Italy!

We wish you the best of luck in all competitions this year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Sean, Maja
City Lights Tours

[video]http://youtu.be/fqWH4YkWFAs[/video]

Thanks for organising it Sean, considering you had 2 bus loads of very jolly but very drunk blues.I think you did a great job.

Sean, thank you for the first class job you and the living room bar did pre and post match.
A lot of people are dubious about booking for things like this, when a stranger pops up offering things like this, but I thought everyone involved, including the police at the bar when we were leaving did a great job. Well recommended if we or any other club goes to Rome in the future.

Great to hear all Blues were safe,coudnt make this one but will be on the next one.

Funny how the red shit got battered on their visit with even the cops joining in but Blues left alone to enjoy themselves as usual.............

Tbilisi said:
Great to hear all Blues were safe,coudnt make this one but will be on the next one.

Funny how the red shit got battered on their visit with even the cops joining in but Blues left alone to enjoy themselves as usual.............
that's because only ten of us went.......according to the scum

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mancitymick said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
What have they ever done for us?
Danamy said:
I only have one word for this trip..............Wow

Great day pal. Rough as now !!
Good to see you both. Sat at airport now. My head hurts :-(

Will have to have the pint again mate but I did have a few for you later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.