Roma away

de niro said:
Feyenoord said:
Will be visiting Rome for the Roma - Feyenoord Uefa Cup match in february.

I was wondering if one of you lads had any experience with purchasing tickets for your game against Roma on the black market or via sites like Viagogo.

Since I am not a member of the Feyenoord Supporters Club I will be unable to purchase a regular away ticket from Feyenoord, so that's why I am asking.

I've booked anyway, but I would be really gutted if I didn't make it in to the stadium (and have my arse knifed for nothing :)

Thx.

hi, can't help with tickets but just wanted to say that we had no bother whatsoever. we had heard all the stories about arse stabbing but if sensible you'll have no trouble. the fans zone is quite a way out of the town so be aware of the walk.

lol fan zone hahahahaha. heaton park lol he stopped Selling beer... it was freezing.... and the trip to the stadium was like a scene from mad max

Feyenoord said:

I was wondering if one of you lads had any experience with purchasing tickets for your game against Roma on the black market or via sites like Viagogo.

Since I am not a member of the Feyenoord Supporters Club I will be unable to purchase a regular away ticket from Feyenoord, so that's why I am asking.

I've booked anyway, but I would be really gutted if I didn't make it in to the stadium (and have my arse knifed for nothing :)

Thx.

As above had no issues if you're desperate for tickets we were around the Vatican the day before the game, there some girls (very pretty) with full strips on from AS Roma selling tickets in the Street there's a small market just after the Vatican towards the small square where's there's some bars

Victoria-bahs said:
de niro said:
Feyenoord said:

Thx.

hi, can't help with tickets but just wanted to say that we had no bother whatsoever. we had heard all the stories about arse stabbing but if sensible you'll have no trouble. the fans zone is quite a way out of the town so be aware of the walk.

lol fan zone hahahahaha. heaton park lol he stopped Selling beer... it was freezing.... and the trip to the stadium was like a scene from mad max
The living room was better. The place was bouncing.

Thx for the replies, lads.

Anyone else who has had good experience with buying tickets in Italy or via websites?

There is no touting at Roma fixtures as it is not worthwhile. The 80, 000 capacity stadium rarely fills out and tickets are invariably available from a variety of club stores littered around the city, perhaps the most centrally convenient is at Piazza Colonna off the via del Corso from where you are walking distance from one of the direct trams that run to the ground.

However, there is a ban on tickets being sold from 2 hours before kick off so ensure to purchase them in advance. You may be asked for passport or photo id before being sold tickets certainly for potential flashpoint fixtures.

Tickets for Roma fixtures are much cheaper than Premier League games and if attending with the Roma fans I would recommend being in the Distinti Sud, the corner pen next to the Curva Sud where the majority of head the balls tend to go. The main stands or tribunas as they are known are more expansive and often barely occupied.

Probably there the day before the match. Blonde and six feet tall, so doubt it if there will be anyone mistaking me for a Roman. :)

Gonna try to get some Italians to buy a ticket in advance or otherwise try a site like Viagogo.

Our club and the Italian authorities are emphasising that all tickets will be personalized (with your name on it) and you will also have to show your passport at the stadium entrance. Doubt it that those Romans are even capable to reach that degree of organisation.

Feyenoord said:
Probably there the day before the match. Blonde and six feet tall, so doubt it if there will be anyone mistaking me for a Roman. :)

Gonna try to get some Italians to buy a ticket in advance or otherwise try a site like Viagogo.

Our club and the Italian authorities are emphasising that all tickets will be personalized (with your name on it) and you will also have to show your passport at the stadium entrance. Doubt it that those Romans are even capable to reach that degree of organisation.

they have your name on the ticket but its very faint and the door staff dont even check.

de niro said:
Feyenoord said:

they have your name on the ticket but its very faint and the door staff dont even check.

They checked ours thoroughly although it was written in pencil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.