Ross Barkley

Another fantastic transfer deal from the best business model in world football. Great young player who was surrounded by poor team mates. Pep would’ve worked wonders with his natural talent with the ball.

Shame for Loftus-Cheek really, yet another player in his position. I don't think Chelsea would sell him to us but he could be awesome under Pep.

Great signing at that price. Career has stalled a bit over the last two years but I rate him highly.

I wonder how long until Sunderland are paying Barkley a fortune to never play in the Championship?

Everton must be livid. Agreed £35 million in the summer only for Chelsea to send him back from his medical no doubt with a promise they'll come back for him in January at a discounted price.

I saw him live when Everton played at Brunton Park Carlisle in the FA cup, he was physically an impressive sight it has to be said, again it was just against a bottom division team but he controlled the game until it was job done and taken off.

15m is an outright steal imo and like somebody else alluded to, I wouldn't have said no to him joining us.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't really rate Barkley that much. Think he's decent aye, but there are just as many questions against him as there are for him IMO. Certainly worth the risk I suppose though for 15m.

Everton must be livid. Agreed £35 million in the summer only for Chelsea to send him back from his medical no doubt with a promise they'll come back for him in January at a discounted price.
Its very dodgy indeed,hopefully a full investigation.

I wont hold my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.