Ruben Cousillas

Seems to me by his reaction this could well of happened. People are people and will always let things slip. If it is true we have only gone and got ourselves De Bruyne. Fucking mega signing.

Not getting upset haha just baffles me as to why when a person, who has absolutely no reason to lie, comes on to tell something that happened to him that day that would be of interest to other blues, hes immediately shot down and called a ****.

Its amusing how cult-like this forum becomes during a window.
For what its worth I would be in the " believe the OP" his post really does'nt have anything outrageous.The fact that he recognised him and engaged him in the conversation is just one of those things that do sometimes happen. At least it was'nt in the Off Licence . And I think a lot of people who have even snippets of info on transfers and news are being put off posting if the last few years in this section are anything to go by.

The replies to my post are quite frankly a fucking joke, as most of you probably don't know Ruben is an argentine assistant manager that few city fans, never mind anyone else, would actually recognise in the streets. He was just minding his own business when I recognise him and politely ask him if he's who I thought he was. He then said in the space of 3/4 mins what I summerised in the post, before shaking my hand again and walking away. Yes, it may have been bullshit, yes he could have been having a laugh, but I honestly don't think he was lying, his general football knowledge wasn't that good. He knew de brujne as "that guy who plays for Wolfsburg who used to play for Chelsea" fir example. And for the record, I think we should focus all of our efforts on pogba after de Bruyne and don't think we need a centre back. Anyone who wants to call me a **** can quite frankly fuck off, why would I log on for the first time in over a year after being a regular user of the sight for 7 years just to make that up?! If I was going to make something up it would have been more exciting than this I can promise you all that
+1

And apologies for the insults given!

It's the internet bud. People can post whatever comes into their twisted little minds and we have to make our own minds up whether or not to believe it. One of our criticisms as mods is that posters often don't apply any sort of critical thought to things that people post.

And if people ARE being abusive to posters then we ask you to report it. We don't read every single post in every single thread.

But I'll repeat, at the end of the day expect some piss taking if you post a thread like this. I do agree it's extremely irritating if you know what you've posted is absolutely true but if you know it's true then you should be able to laughter it off. But it's also extremely irritating when people knowingly post a pile of made up shit.

So to be clear if someone is piss taking as a Mod you suggest to turn the other cheek?

So to be clear if someone is piss taking as a Mod you suggest to turn the other cheek?
You really are living up to your username aren't you? What was your original one?

Piss taking is one thing and is the norm on here. If you're thin skinned then you either need to develop a thicker one quickly or stay away. Abuse is against the Code of Conduct and is dealt with accordingly.

Seems to me by his reaction this could well of happened. People are people and will always let things slip. If it is true we have only gone and got ourselves De Bruyne. Fucking mega signing.
And more important (to me), is the fact he didnt said nothing special, or any kind of info about the team, that we already didnt knew or could imaging...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.