Russia bombing Isis/ Syria?

Probably already been answered as only just reading the 1st page, from the look of it Russia is getting its target list from Assad's army so they are hitting everyone against assad, everyone including Isis.

This will in the short term shit all over the US/Wests plans which seems to be to arm and train the Assad opposition. In the long run I think its whats needed, I said a few weeks back that we need to back Assad, the lesser of 2 evils.

should have left him in charge in the first place.

The question on everyone's lips should be...

"What does Charlotte Church think?"

I blame the weather myself

Pack it in she can sing and has a talent she has worked terribly hard at, if she thinks the problems are caused by a high temp of 35 degrees with a north easterly breeze then fair enough, fortunately cooler weather is predicted by the weekend

Pack it in she can sing and has a talent she has worked terribly hard at, if she thinks the problems are caused by a high temp of 35 degrees with a north easterly breeze then fair enough, fortunately cooler weather is predicted by the weekend
Thank fuck for that. I had visions of a long hot winter and an escalation of tensions with Germans and Brits fighting for beds around the pool.

I think it's a good thing Russia are sending in troops. They will get the job done unlike the west. The west would be under too much scrutiny from the media trying to introduce starbucks and elections. There is no diplomatic solution to Syria, just let the ruskies wipe ISIS out.

I think it's a good thing Russia are sending in troops. They will get the job done unlike the west. The west would be under too much scrutiny from the media trying to introduce starbucks and elections. There is no diplomatic solution to Syria, just let the ruskies wipe ISIS out.
Yeah, that would be great if that was Russia's primary concern. Sadly it isn't.

So let's get it straight.

All the West hates the East and vice versa.

Thousands of years of conflict later, including both sides, and it boils down to this. Some prick in charge of Syria dictating what to do to both superpowers and the rise of the repugnant Islamic State.

Really, my fellow humans, really? How has it come to this?

It's fucking bullshit.

The question on everyone's lips should be...

"What does Charlotte Church think?"

I blame the weather myself

Shouldn't it be the scientists and researchers from Columbia University and the University of California Santa Barbara that take the flack for this statement ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.