Sane, Jesus, Sterling

DJBusinesscake

How successful do you guys think this trio will be in the near future? Who will be the better of the 3? And can Aguero really be used whilst the other 3 are on the pitch?

Jesus will be the best, not far behind will be Sane and then Sterling will be decent but not on the same level as the other two. Just doesn't have that natural touch the other two do. Think Jesus will be hitting 30+ a season in a couple of years and genuinely believe Sane will be getting 20+! Aguero up top with Jesus will be mustard.

They'll all be replaced by shiny new toys before the start of the 18/19 season.

I think it's hard to tell yet with Sane and Jesus, particularly the latter. He has only played a few games. I think age will mean a few games where they are inconsistent and actually I think playing all three week in week out is not going to be the way forward.
Maybe that is why we are linked with Sanchez. We need experience as well as youth.

Sane has been great since December after a slow start and looks very promising but does drift out of games too.

Sterling won't get much better for me.
Good top 4 level player and much better this season for us but not at the very top level for me.

I think it's hard to tell yet with Sane and Jesus, particularly the latter. He has only played a few games. I think age will mean a few games where they are inconsistent and actually I think playing all three week in week out is not going to be the way forward.
Maybe that is why we are linked with Sanchez. We need experience as well as youth.

Sane has been great since December after a slow start and looks very promising but does drift out of games too.

Sterling won't get much better for me.
Good top 4 level player and much better this season for us but not at the very top level for me.

Out of interest who is better than him in his position at his age???

Seems to be the narrative that no matter what the kid does, he can't do enough..

Sterling will score 20 goals next season in all competitions, wait until he has a decent fullback behind him, same goes for sane!

Out of interest who is better than him in his position at his age???

Seems to be the narrative that no matter what the kid does, he can't do enough..

Sterling will score 20 goals next season in all competitions, wait until he has a decent fullback behind him, same goes for sane!

Time will tell. I personally dont think he will but hope he does. He has had a good season though. Been in our top 3 players for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.