Sane, Jesus, Sterling

Out of interest who is better than him in his position at his age???

Seems to be the narrative that no matter what the kid does, he can't do enough..

Sterling will score 20 goals next season in all competitions, wait until he has a decent fullback behind him, same goes for sane!

Fully agree with this Sterling has been brilliant and so far is best of the 3.

By the time this becomes an issue, it will depend on whether Jesus wants to step down a level or not....

;)
Hah! I know that's tongue in cheek, but Madrid are heading towards a make or break recruitment spell with the ages of a lot of key players, pretty much the entire starting eleven are in their prime or slightly past it and their up and comers are being linked with moves away (Isco) or likely to be behind new marquee signings (Asensio etc). Will be interesting to see how it goes, there's a lot more competition than there was in 2009.

We don't sell to them and he turned down barca for us

I wish it was as simple as that, because even when United had a far superior team, and were streets ahead of both Spanish teams commercially, they still couldn’t tempt the likes of Figo, Ronaldinho, and Zidane.

Let’s not kid ourselves that Manchester is a glamorous location for an aspiring South American superstar.

Jesus has initially chosen City because of Guardiola’s reputation and also the fear that he wouldn’t be an automatic starter at Barca.

That could soon change, so let’s hope he reaches the dizzy heights as soon as possible. Then we might win the Champions League, and Barcelona really would be a step down.

I wish it was as simple as that, because even when United had a far superior team, and were streets ahead of both Spanish teams commercially, they still couldn’t tempt the likes of Figo, Ronaldinho, and Zidane.

Let’s not kid ourselves that Manchester is a glamorous location for an aspiring South American superstar.

Jesus has initially chosen City because of Guardiola’s reputation and also the fear that he wouldn’t be an automatic starter at Barca.

That could soon change, so let’s hope he reaches the dizzy heights as soon as possible. Then we might win the Champions League, and Barcelona really would be a step down.
We have had plenty of south americans here ,some like sergio and zabba still here for their best years,i can't recall who went from our first team to barca or madrid,you put us down too much

We have had plenty of south americans here ,some like sergio and zabba still here for their best years,i can't recall who went from our first team to barca or madrid,you put us down too much

No, you've misunderstood.
I'm not talking about South Americans in general. I mean the global superstars who transcend the sport, and in the modern game, nearly always find their way to the Bernabeu or the Nou Camp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.