Sane, Jesus, Sterling

No, you've misunderstood.
I'm not talking about South Americans in general. I mean the global superstars who transcend the sport, and in the modern game, nearly always find their way to the Bernabeu or the Nou Camp.
We have yet to discover if jesus will turn into one of those,barca and real don't always appeal to everyone and their domination might not always be as it now,on this ( very rare)occassion i am glass half full on keeping our best talent here

We have yet to discover if jesus will turn into one of those,barca and real don't always appeal to everyone and their domination might not always be as it now,on this ( very rare)occassion i am glass half full on keeping our best talent here
Silva turned down Real for us 7 years ago, unless they miss the sunshine I'm not losing sleep over anyone leaving. Even if they do it's not going to be the end of the world.

This may be somewhat controversial but I believe Sterling could be replaced by a player of greater quality during the season after next. If he can continue to improve then I strongly suspect I will be proven wrong. After all, he has arguably been our best player this season.

I maintain we have the best league in the world. the real players, top top players, will want to play here. we can cite messi staying at barca but that imo is a special case, as is Totti.

This may be somewhat controversial but I believe Sterling could be replaced by a player of greater quality during the season after next. If he can continue to improve then I strongly suspect I will be proven wrong. After all, he has arguably been our best player this season.
he's to good to leave out now, in 2 years he'll seriously good.

I genuinely think Jesus and Sane will become world class forwards. I think Sterling's ceiling is to be one of the better wingers in Europe but not quite at the top (unless his finishing improves along his development). Pep will certainly bring out the best in these three and as exciting as they are now, imagine what we could be watching In 3-5 years.

To be at the very top you have to score the crucial goals and be a deadly finisher. Sterling has a lot going for him but I just don't trust him when he gets a chance or is one on one with the goalkeeper. I really hope he can improve this aspect of his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.