Saturday night games on the way.

Nothing gets in the way of the mighty X and celeb so unless its us it'll get recorded maybe
giphy.webp

What a way to ruin Saturday nights, especially if you have to travel a distance to matches.

Is this a way to get around the 3pm kick off TV rule? I'd rather they just get rid of that rule to be honest, I don't think it has much relevance anymore to match goers. Those who go to league football do so because they enjoy the pitch side experience and it doesn't cost them an arm and a leg to do it at most clubs. There's enough obstacles as it is these days for PL match goers, it's time they started asking them before they go changing things.

I think SKY actually want attendances to fall so they can use it as a bargaining chip to pay clubs less money in the future.
Well that makes no sense. They only care about the amount of people tuning in so they can sell the advertising space and increase their subscription numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.