Saturday night games on the way.

Don't understand this tbh. I find plenty of 'officially' televised games in the UK not worth watching so to introduce another slot makes no sense; especially when people are busy on a Saturday night

I mentioned it to her this afternoon. I can't say the look she gave me was an encouraging sign of a harmonious acceptance.

In fact, I wish I never fucking opened my mouth.

Went from being in a great mood to totally pissed at me. As if it has fuck all to do with me. All my attempts to say it might not happen up here were wasted.

Not even here yet and I'm on the back foot.

Not for the first time, I think the secret to a happy marriage is just to keep quiet. Not as if we men ever win anyway.

Doesn’t bother me personally, but my priorities are different from others. More generally, the wants and needs of match going fans carry far too little weight with the game’s administrators. There is an inbalance in the game that needs addressing.

Football will tread that path that brings in the greatest revenues for its administrators! The fans will be told what day the matches are on and what time they kick off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.