Scousers vote for safe standing

The club should get behind this, hold off north stand extention plans and if it becomes allowed and is possible construction wise build a safe standing version of dortmund yellow wall Südtribüne.
The club ARE waiting for a decision AND for demand to increase.

They have 4 draft designs,2 include part standing,NONE for all standing.

i say a BIG YES if the price of the ticket falls to a standing price of £20 and not just to make more money out of fans by getting more in and the price does not fall

It costs that to go and see a league 2 side, you are not being very realistic.

Haven't Celtic's brigade section been closed down for this season, or is this separate from standing sections?

Anyhow, I don't think I have seen a set of supporters stand so much at games as Liverpool's, home and away.

The Kop is always stood up for long periods.

I disagree and you only have to look at Celtic's safe standing section to see that there has been a positive impact. As for Palace, well I think they like to blow smoke up their own arses a bit too much but nobody can argue that their ultras haven't significantly improved the atmosphere.
I'm all for safe standing but no way has it had a positive impact at celtic.
The club made a huge error in the area they used for the safe standing area.
Their fans in that area use it for their political agenda,resulting in numerous fines for the club.
Out of interest what would be the best area at the Etihad for the standing area.
Cannot see it being next to away fans.

It costs as much if not more to establish rail seats v traditional seats.

Why should prices go down ?

the coast of taking seats out and putting in safe standing seats should not come out of the pocket of fans and the club will get more people/fans in so a standing ticket should be cheaper than seating and like somebody said you can get more people into the safe standing space so a cheap ticket should be the ideal way to bring back the fans

I'm all for safe standing but no way has it had a positive impact at celtic.
The club made a huge error in the area they used for the safe standing area.
Their fans in that area use it for their political agenda,resulting in numerous fines for the club.
Out of interest what would be the best area at the Etihad for the standing area.
Cannot see it being next to away fans.

Let me clarify - I meant a positive impact on atmosphere. I'm well aware of some of the unpalatable songs in their repertoire but from a general atmosphere point of view, it's been bouncing in that section.

Agree about not having it near the away fans if it happens at City - a redeveloped North Stand would be the best place IMO.

the coast of taking seats out and putting in safe standing seats should not come out of the pocket of fans and the club will get more people/fans in so a standing ticket should be cheaper than seating and like somebody said you can get more people into the safe standing space so a cheap ticket should be the ideal way to bring back the fans

I don't disagree,but in 3 years time when the North End is complete & we're laden with trophies market forces will probably prevail.

I'd like nothing more than to see the club really engage with the young,teenagers,displaced Maine Roaders etc with flexible,incentivised pricing.

CITY - The Spirit of Mancunia.

The club ARE waiting for a decision AND for demand to increase.

They have 4 draft designs,2 include part standing,NONE for all standing.

I would think it highly unlikely that, from the outset, any change in legislation would allow the full stand to be rail seat anyway. More like small trial areas like at Celtic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.