Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

The policy / flexi gold was designed for a season card holder to be able to a junior. I don’t see it being unfair as City have done what they said they would do. Hopefully adult Blues who are desperate for a season card get the chance if one soon, too.
I didn’t say it was unfair, I understand the policy, but with the club restricting the number of season cards being released it reduces the chances of others who have been waiting a number of years (and paying for the privilege of queuing although I know that’s not officially a thing anymore) of getting one.

I didn’t say it was unfair, I understand the policy, but with the club restricting the number of season cards being released it reduces the chances of others who have been waiting a number of years (and paying for the privilege of queuing although I know that’s not officially a thing anymore) of getting one.
I just hope the people really keen on getting season cards who will get behind the lads for the vast majority of home games are successful. Sterling the obvious, the opening if the expanded Nirth Stsnd is the best opportunity for this in years.

It's unfair that a family with access to a season ticket get to expand the number they have with no criteria for doing so while members with 1000's of point aren't given access to get themselves on the ladder.
Is it under 15s they aren’t allowed in the ground on their own? City had little choice but to address the season card demographic time bomb by offering season cards to youngsters who they know would be accompanied used by a season card holding adult.

Here’s an example that summarises my thoughts. Ian on somewhere between 22k and 23k points. Before the 18–25 allocation I got to more of the big away games. Not all. I agreed with the 18-25 allocation as it was in the best interests of the Club. It wasn’t unfair.

Is it under 15s they aren’t allowed in the ground on their own? City had little choice but to address the season card demographic time bomb by offering season cards to youngsters who they know would be accompanied used by a season card holding adult.

Here’s an example that summarises my thoughts. Ian on somewhere between 22k and 23k points. Before the 18–25 allocation I got to more of the big away games. Not all. I agreed with the 18-25 allocation as it was in the best interests of the Club. It wasn’t unfair.
It is unfair, there may be reasons that you agree with but its unfair on those with points for whom the door is currently closed because they aren't deemed to be in the age bracket of customers the club wants to attract

It is unfair, there may be reasons that you agree with but its unfair on those with points for whom the door is currently closed because they aren't deemed to be in the age bracket of customers the club wants to attract
It’s also a safeguarding issue. It’s not about fairness.

It’s a positive development that new season cards are being offered for next season. There’s hope there will be new adult season cards when the expanded North Stand opens.

It’s a positive development that new season cards are being offered for next season. There’s hope there will be new adult season cards when the expanded North Stand opens.
Is it fuck a safeguarding issue, who was unsafe prior to the release of these tickets?

Talking about a safeguarding issues
A few weeks ago at a game, a chinese lad, who looked about eight, was sat on his own on the row in front of me

There seem to be an awful lot of members who have suddenly become desperate for a season ticket in the last three years or so.

Sober / hungover from Saturday lol.

I do think a season card, by definition, indicates somebody intends to go to most or all of the games. City and City Matters seem preoccupied with peole who want to go to a minority of home games. I’ve no issue with the Blues making the economic desision to get a season cards (given the cost of match day tickets) but what’s the big deal in expecting fans to transfer on / list on the The Exchange, tickets for games they cannot make.

I miss a few games a season, mainly as I’ve got other hobbies and City is just one of them.

Always list my ticket on the exchange mainly as it’s easy to do and it’s 40 quid in the bank.

I object to city reselling for full price and pocketing the difference though. Shows what they think of the fans - which is with total contempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.