Seasoncard - 2021/22

Wind my neck in ??

when we are allowed back , I be glad to discuss this further over a pint

I go in the hare and hounds before most if not all home games

I’ll even be in the chair !

I await ur response

or are u just another flat earth ludite ?
You're arguing with yourself again.

Tyson_Fury_punching_himself_in_the_face_2.gif

Mr Crawford.I am deaf,and awaiting a Cochlear implant,I,ve been deaf for over 20 years,If you are not deaf,or going deaf,then you are talking out of your arse so examine your knickers for shit.People who are deaf find using a phone almost impossible,the whistling from the phone to your earring aid,which I take you don,t have to need,means a phone is USELESS.I don,t have a phone,I have done without since mobile phones came on the scene.I am 3 weeks short of my 75 birthday,first match autumn of 1954.Will you have a whip round for me for roughly £600 as I can,t afford it.while your at it buy me a printer as well.Look forward to receive the money.so I can purchase said materials so till then fuck you.

Oh he will get in quite easily. He just needs to spend £600 on a laptop and printer or make a weekly round trip to his local library and pay to print it off there.
All of this seemingly more convenient and less hassle than having a little plastic card you just carry in your wallet!
Just go to the match day ticket office and get them to print one off for you if all else fails, same if you need to upgrade your ticket from a concessionary to a full adult for a particular match if the named ticket holder can't attend .

we are Manchester City

the clue is in the name

we innovative we others ponder

Sorry it's taken me hours to stop pissing myself laughing at this tripe. Have you seen our ticket office and website melt into oblivion when any pressure is applied to it?

The complete lack of communication on any subject, be it SuperLeague, Euro tickets, new methods of admission, etc etc

The queues to get in the stadium under our existing system, the dogs dinner of a trial against Everton, yet we're pressing ahead.

We show adverts for super-fast beer dispensers on the Screens at half-time while we wait 20 minutes to get served using old fashioned pumps, oh the irony.

And Hugh Ferris........innovate my arse !

Hare & Hounds though, that brings back memories, classic two room boozer, do they still knock out the chip barms for the old boys who spend hours there everyday?

Mr Crawford.I am deaf,and awaiting a Cochlear implant,I,ve been deaf for over 20 years,If you are not deaf,or going deaf,then you are talking out of your arse so examine your knickers for shit.People who are deaf find using a phone almost impossible,the whistling from the phone to your earring aid,which I take you don,t have to need,means a phone is USELESS.I don,t have a phone,I have done without since mobile phones came on the scene.I am 3 weeks short of my 75 birthday,first match autumn of 1954.Will you have a whip round for me for roughly £600 as I can,t afford it.while your at it buy me a printer as well.Look forward to receive the money.so I can purchase said materials so till then fuck you.
I am sorry for ur situation

I really am

but let’s face it

it’s happening

either get with it or get gone

that s what we all are are at

what don’t u understand?

I’m sure the club will be sympathetic to ur situation and will offer u alternatives

but what are the rest of us to do ?

wait till u approve the way forward ??

Sorry it's taken me hours to stop pissing myself laughing at this tripe. Have you seen our ticket office and website melt into oblivion when any pressure is applied to it?

The complete lack of communication on any subject, be it SuperLeague, Euro tickets, new methods of admission, etc etc

The queues to get in the stadium under our existing system, the dogs dinner of a trial against Everton, yet we're pressing ahead.

We show adverts for super-fast beer dispensers on the Screens at half-time while we wait 20 minutes to get served using old fashioned pumps, oh the irony.

And Hugh Ferris........innovate my arse !

Hare & Hounds though, that brings back memories, classic two room boozer, do they still knock out the chip barms for the old boys who spend hours there everyday?
Come and see me and find out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.