Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by KingCarlito, 14 Apr 2017.

1. bladdered

bladdered

melancholic alcoholic
  2. Eds

Eds

All under 16's season cards should £100 anywhere in the ground, 16 - 21 and over 65 should be £200 anywhere in the ground and everyone else's cards should see a 25% reduction in the price. The money from season cards is a fraction these days of turnover and can easily be recouped with adding a small percentage on all these global sponsorship deals. We have sold out signs for the whole season, a ground that is rocking and more importantly the next generation of fans can watch the matches for an affordable price.

3. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

40 seconds in

4. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Great stuff Gaudino M. Edin still on fire.

I've been to see Atalanta play a couple of times so happy with the draw.

5. Goodlove

Goodlove

I'm in 93:20. View is decent and the bar is a bonus especially on European nights. The thing that pisses me off is the empty seats for all but the big games and the number of away fans too. Away fans in there for big games and European games.

6. cyberblue

cyberblue

I

7. Wreckless Alec

Wreckless Alec

Just had an email from the club. Renewal window opens at 10.00 on 2 May and closes on 19 May at 17.00 hrs. Not aware of prices yet.

8. artfuldodger

artfuldodger

I was expecting my sons to increase this year as he's now 16, but the small print in the email says 'For the 2017/18 season age band categories are as follows; Under 18, 18-21, Adult and Over 65. Your age band and therefore the price you pay is calculated based on the age you will be as of 1st August 2017.' Is that new, or was I wrong thinking there was a 16-18 category?

9. I suspect if there was a price freeze it would have been announced in that email, I'll keep my powder dry till a rise is confirmed though.

10. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie!!
    I've had the email as well, had to laugh when it said we are confirming that we have the correct email address for you............ errr, if it wasn't the right address what happens? :-)