Seat Counters - 2023/24

You mean the resale tickets? While I can see the logic of that, those matchday ticket buyers that bought their tickets early at full price wouldn't be too pleased.
I get your point and it's valid. There's someone at City putting these daft prices on each game who is so removed from reality it's a disgrace. Me and the Mrs have Season tickets. I have taken a days holiday from work so I can attend tommorw as my shift finishes after ko. I'm local a few miles from the Etihad. So no big deal I respect those who travel a long way. For the Copenhagen game for our seats it costs £40 each. It makes no sense. Even at that price £80 for 2 from the same household is a NO from us. Another day's holiday used up too. City need a reality check.

Just done a quick seat count for the Brentford game
Level3 1,441
Level2 502
Level1 804
The 3rd tier away end sold out fast as it was £30 tickets the rest of ground is cheapest adult £51/£53 and £68 in 2nd tier
That's the correct answer: "the 3rd tier away end sold out fast as it was £30 tickets". Price it right, you fill the ground. The problem may be, that having priced it so high initially they have to maintain that price level for the re-sales. Also matchday buyers are entitled to return tickets after the game was moved for TV, so lots more coming back at the high price. It's a pity, we're fighting for the title, we absoloutely need a full house shouting us on, with lots of gaps tomorrow it'll be compared to Clanfield, and made to look like the City fans don't care, but they do care, they just can't afford it at £53 with a run of home games. Just see the sold out SS 3rd tier at £30 for proof....

Whilst match day tickets are so expensive and so difficult to get hold of for the biggest games, we are always going to have a lot of season ticket holders with absolutely no intention of coming to games like tomorrow. Season tickets should be the preserve of people who want to attend every game if they possibly can, not effectively reserving a seat for the games you fancy.

Whilst match day tickets are so expensive and so difficult to get hold of for the biggest games, we are always going to have a lot of season ticket holders with absolutely no intention of coming to games like tomorrow. Season tickets should be the preserve of people who want to attend every game if they possibly can, not effectively reserving a seat for the games you fancy.

But how do the club stop it.

Some times there are genuine reasons when season ticket holders can’t make the game, work, ill health, transport issues etc.

I know it’s expensive times but these are the sort of prices for tickets on Man City Face Vamue Tickets and Travel:

1 adult 2 Juniors SSL 3 for tomorrow block 315 next to the away fans. £60 for the 3 must have supporter number.

But how do the club stop it.

Some times there are genuine reasons when season ticket holders can’t make the game, work, ill health, transport issues etc.
I don’t know how they stop it now. There are plenty of people who will miss games for genuine reasons, I miss some myself, but how many of the thousands of tickets on the exchange for tomorrow night have been put there by people who can’t be arsed with Brentford on a Tuesday night. I’m not knocking the supporters by the way, I understand why they do it, if you haven’t got a season ticket nowadays then forget it. The club have created this mess for themselves.

I know it’s expensive times but these are the sort of prices for tickets on Man City Face Vamue Tickets and Travel:

1 adult 2 Juniors SSL 3 for tomorrow block 315 next to the away fans. £60 for the 3 must have supporter number.
£87 for those three tickets through the club, + 3 memberships at £75, it’s Brentford on a Tuesday night.

£87 for those three tickets through the club, + 3 memberships at £75, it’s Brentford on a Tuesday night.
I’ve given my spare ticket away. People will be selling skates for peanuts tomorrow. Loads of factors including expense, transport, kick off time, 3 prem home games in a row, parking regulations and less illustrious opposition affect demand. That said, I only go to watch City and I see Brentford as decent opposition.

I don’t know how they stop it now. There are plenty of people who will miss games for genuine reasons, I miss some myself, but how many of the thousands of tickets on the exchange for tomorrow night have been put there by people who can’t be arsed with Brentford on a Tuesday night. I’m not knocking the supporters by the way, I understand why they do it, if you haven’t got a season ticket nowadays then forget it. The club have created this mess for themselves.

have season tickets for the kids, we live too far for them to make the midweek games, of which there seems to be more and more, we will still travel, and get home for 1am for a 5am start for work, the club don't appreciate the effort fans make to watch the team, anyone who doesn't pay 51 quid for Brentford at home won't be criticised by me, obscene prices, it just seems we are contributors to FFP compliance, and not actual pissing in the same pot as City. When Pep or whoever has a moan up, they should look closer to home, greedy as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.