Serie A 2016/17

2-1 Torino, penalty which Belotti won scored by Falque.

Then the ref gave Roma a soft penalty which Totti scored.

Andrea Belotti looks a very good player, 1st time i've seen him but looking at this performance, his record this season (and in general) & his age; won't be long before a few clubs come sniffing.

The lad belotti Looks good,Italian or Argentinian ?

Just read up on him before, as this is my first time seeing him and I was also impressed. 22 year old Italian, got his first cap this month against France. Scored 5 in 4 in the league this season, averages 1 in 3 for Palermo and Torino in the past 4 seasons. Won't be long till terms come in for him.

A good win for Torino, although they did leave themselves open to the counter despite being 3-1 up

Hart made a good punch and had a decent game from what I saw. He could be in net for Roma, Inter etc next year

A good win for Torino, although they did leave themselves open to the counter despite being 3-1 up

Hart made a good punch and had a decent game from what I saw. He could be in net for Roma, Inter etc next year
He looks like he's adapted well.

I'm surprised about the lack of coverage about England's number 1 playing in a top European league. I'm intro to find out if he's embracing the culture as well as the football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.