Sky Sports

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I thought I heard some Shite before on sky,but this **** Goldstein on talksport is unbelievable.

He has been literally squealing and I mean literally,. Good win, he says now, but it means nothing. Dear me. And whats it to him anyway, the cretinous rag twat?

Oh the vitriol and the fear and loathing. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I thought I heard some Shite before on sky,but this **** Goldstein on talksport is unbelievable.
What`s this James Hunt saying now?
Sorry but not gonna listen to that ****

uwe said:
lunebleu said:
I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.
Wasn`t just that, all night I thought there were digs, starting with us having no history in champs league, ok maybe not much, but why mention it . Joe makes great save and it`s Hart does an ok job.
I might be a bit paranoid, I usually am... but if any other English or British team had just beaten the European champions in their home stadium, coming back from 2-0 down ...they would be tossing themselves off with praise.
But all we get is the p*SS taken out of our manager.
this .....time to circle the wagons again,tyler and that c***t whos supposed to be one of us,they can get to fuck ,its fear I tell you FEAR

Truly a **** of a channel. To this day I still wish Al Jazeera had won the last round of Premier League rights and started a channel over here.

Now I'm getting behind BT, who are threatening the scummy rag-worshiping Murdoch outfit by grabbing Champions League rights and more.

uwe said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
What`s this James Hunt saying now?
Sorry but not gonna listen to that ****
Saying pellers fucked up,not going for the fourth goal,but he's really twisting it.

They hats us, the odd few city fans that think otherwise need their heads checking.

Why let it bother you?

We've gained an astounding amount of new sponsors since Soriano took over his job role, we've got an ever expanding worldwide fanbase and we've go the seventh best turnover in the world.

What the British media says about means precisely FUCK ALL!

Who wants to be arse licked by people who don't want to and don't mean it? I'd rather people who didn't like us stayed true to their feelings and showed they didn't like us.

I don't want to be fake liked by some tossers trying to get a brown snout just to get themselves in our good books.

I hope they all keep it up. Fuck em!

"WHOOAH AA'AH GONNA GET ALONG WITHOUT YOU NOW"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.